Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getstabbed's newest staff app

Go down 
4 posters

Stabbed for mod?
Yes
Getstabbed's newest staff app I_vote_lcap75%Getstabbed's newest staff app I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Yes
Getstabbed's newest staff app I_vote_lcap0%Getstabbed's newest staff app I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
Getstabbed's newest staff app I_vote_lcap0%Getstabbed's newest staff app I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Getstabbed's newest staff app I_vote_lcap17%Getstabbed's newest staff app I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Maybe
Getstabbed's newest staff app I_vote_lcap8%Getstabbed's newest staff app I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
getstabbed

Getstabbed's newest staff app Empty
PostSubject: Getstabbed's newest staff app   Getstabbed's newest staff app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 am

How Long Have You Been Playing: Started way back when it first opened. v1 or v2.

Am I Trustworthy: I have always proven to be trustworthy. I had shown this when I was last staff, by reducing the duplication rate throughout the server by a huge percentage.

How Long Are You Active: Not too active. Hopefully as the server grows I will be on more, helping out new players etc.

What Would You Do: I would look after the server, making sure that if anyone abuses the rules they get banned by someone who has the banning abilities. I can also help to search banks in case any more duplications are discovered.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I feel that I am friendly. I always help new players out with any issues, since I know pretty much every single thing about the server now.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I can do far more as a mod in the way of sorting out rule breakers and helping new players. Being mod will also show people that I am more trustworthy in searching banks.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been staff on various servers. I have experience in running my own servers and have been admin on this server. I feel that I am somewhat more experienced than some staff who have been appointed in the past.
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's newest staff app   Getstabbed's newest staff app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Hey ummm....your poll seems to have a problem.
There is no 'HELLYESOMGITSFUCKINGSTABBYMAKEHIMAMODRIGHTNOWBEFOREIBUSTACAPINYOURASS'
please fix this
Back to top Go down
KUSH

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's newest staff app   Getstabbed's newest staff app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:51 am

Stabb is the boss +2
Back to top Go down
Cillix

Cillix

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's newest staff app   Getstabbed's newest staff app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:35 pm

^_^ i vote yes
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's newest staff app   Getstabbed's newest staff app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 am

Got mod.
Thanks to everyone for their support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's newest staff app   Getstabbed's newest staff app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getstabbed's newest staff app
Page 1 of 1