Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- Staff Reset? -

Go down 
+3
getstabbed
Courtney
colton
7 posters

Should we do Staff Reset?
Definitely!
- Staff Reset? - I_vote_lcap29%- Staff Reset? - I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Hell NO!
- Staff Reset? - I_vote_lcap43%- Staff Reset? - I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Probably best for the server.
- Staff Reset? - I_vote_lcap28%- Staff Reset? - I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
colton

colton

- Staff Reset? - Empty
PostSubject: - Staff Reset? -   - Staff Reset? - Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:58 pm

I am trying to encourage Adrian to do a staff reset. This would include More then likely resetting all staff members except the following; Adrian, S3th, Lolpop891, Rey, And Colton. I highly encourage you fellow members to speak your minds on this forum, and vote within the poll. We care about what Our members think and want. Also I do realize people quit the server because of too many staff. Thank You for your time.

- Co-Owner- Colton -
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

- Staff Reset? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Staff Reset? -   - Staff Reset? - Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:29 pm

no vote. but take in to consideration that there's still good staff. just because they're donated staff, doesn't mean they aren't good. however this is a lot of bad staff. instead of a staff reset, just rule out the ones that aren't helping, the ones that abuse, and the ones that are never on, from the ones that do help and are actually active..
-courtney
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

- Staff Reset? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Staff Reset? -   - Staff Reset? - Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:33 pm

colton, you rarely ever play and all of a sudden you want a staff reset without assessing the current staff?
in my opinion, half the staff deserve to stay.
we have some good, deserving staff who have worked far harder than yourself to earn it.
i only managed admin a few days ago after working since v2 to reach mod (i got admin 1 day after mod)
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

- Staff Reset? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Staff Reset? -   - Staff Reset? - Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Me working for admin-

v1-v11 normal/donator
v12 mod for a month and a half
v12 admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Pentagon

Pentagon

- Staff Reset? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Staff Reset? -   - Staff Reset? - Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Same.
I'm working for HARD admin, enev though i got alot of school projects, and I wont be happy losing all my work.

v5-v12 Normal player.
v12- Achieved mod=)
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Rapescap3.net
adrian
Admin
adrian

- Staff Reset? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Staff Reset? -   - Staff Reset? - Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Vote tell It!! No staff reset!! Abuse and get demoted tho!!!
Closing Poll!!
Back to top Go down
https://rapescap3.forumotion.com
Sapphira

Sapphira

- Staff Reset? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Staff Reset? -   - Staff Reset? - Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:10 am

No reason why there should be a staff reset. Only demote those that abuse. We donated dude, why you can reset us just because we are donors?
Back to top Go down
colton

colton

- Staff Reset? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Staff Reset? -   - Staff Reset? - Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:48 am

I think we should have all non Staff members reply to this because all staff members of course would click no, and disagree because they don't want to lose their staff, right sap?
Back to top Go down
Sapphira

Sapphira

- Staff Reset? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Staff Reset? -   - Staff Reset? - Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:42 am

Guess so. I still stick to what I say. Don't demote staff that don't abuse :\. For one, I just got staff so I can actually make myself heard when trying to break up people flaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

- Staff Reset? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Staff Reset? -   - Staff Reset? - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Staff Reset? -
Page 1 of 1