Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C0pp1k1lla1 mod application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
c0pp1k1lla1

C0pp1k1lla1 mod application. Empty
PostSubject: C0pp1k1lla1 mod application.   C0pp1k1lla1 mod application. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 am

How Long Have You Been Playing: I have been playing this server 1-2 weeks
In Game Name: c0pp1k1lla1

Are you Trustworthy: Yes,I'm pretty trustworthy .
How Active are you: Very active, I play this server alot

What Would You Do If you become mod: Helping the newcomers if the have quistions , Looking for people who are abusing rules . Fair pk fights , no scammers etc.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game:I am very nice to everyone (almost) . Love to help people .
Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to help the server grow up , And the server looks nice . And helping people thats my favorite thing about being an mod.
What kind of experience do you have: Alot , I was sometimes mod/admin in another servers but the weren't very big . I know all the cheats , If you are an mod you need to have more respect to the players.

Are You Reliable: Yes. Im not a sad person to scam people , its just a game so i never scam people . Some people taking this real so im never gonna take people stuffs or being sad to them .

Greetz , Orshin

If this application is not good , Maybe i could be an middleman .
To help to newcomers.
Back to top Go down

C0pp1k1lla1 mod application.
Page 1 of 1