Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z O M G's Mod Application ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
O M F G

Z O M G's Mod Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: Z O M G's Mod Application ;)   Z O M G's Mod Application ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:57 pm

In-Game Name: Z O M G

How many days have you played?: A week, I don't play private servers for a year, but I become very good at the games, including this is a perfect one.

Why do I want to be a moderator?: I want to be a moderator because I don't like many people fighting. The server has many people fighting in yell, and by far I try breaking them up. Also I don't like rule breakers. The first day I played someone broke a rule and rushed me at ::war. Therefore if I could become a moderator I can jail the bad people online. Also I would have some respect when I try helping people. Ive helped numerous amounts of people already, including I have a lot of fun trying my best to keep people smiling.
My population has increased a lot including I am friends with a few staff members,donors, and many players.

What can you do to help?: I can break up fights, they ruin somewhat of the game. I could keep an eye of rule breakers, including in PvP. I can help other people, since some people have helped me already, I understand this game quick. Also a few staff do not pay attention to a cry for help, even if they really need it, and I am alert to the ::yell chat, private messages, and much more.

How long do you play?: I could play four hours of more, on the weekends I play almost six hours but I go out a few times.

Do you plan on getting moderator?: I want moderator, but I'm not very greedy, if I don't get it I will play a bit more and see if my chances increase any bit. Also I will really not quit for something such a moderator.
I just want a bit of respect, also I want to help many people. I really do want moderator but I think its the players opinion and even The Owner Adrian's opinion. If I get moderator, I will be pretty excited, but also stay focused. I'm not planning on getting moderator for items, since Adrian made it not to difficult to get items. All I plan on is getting a rank so I can help people.

Thank you everyone for reading this post, if you guys could help my supporting, please do. If you guys do not want to support me, you could list why. Thank you guys for reading my application. I hope you guys vote for me as a moderator Very Happy.

Have fun everyone.

From O M F G(Forum's Name) and Z O M G(In-game name). Have fun, I will be rapid if i get anything bounce.
Back to top Go down
O M F G

PostSubject: Also   Z O M G's Mod Application ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Ive played ever since 2009's December, but on a different account. Just an add on.
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

PostSubject: Re: Z O M G's Mod Application ;)   Z O M G's Mod Application ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:41 pm

O M F G wrote:
Ive played ever since 2009's December, but on a different account. Just an add on.

next time just edit ur post -_- and Good luck man
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

PostSubject: Re: Z O M G's Mod Application ;)   Z O M G's Mod Application ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:35 pm

you've played a week so you wont get alot of peope have been playing for years? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z O M G's Mod Application ;)   Z O M G's Mod Application ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z O M G's Mod Application ;)
Page 1 of 1