Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mutedskiller application

Go down 
4 posters

Do i deserve mod?
Yes
Mutedskiller application I_vote_lcap27%Mutedskiller application I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
No
Mutedskiller application I_vote_lcap55%Mutedskiller application I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Maybe
Mutedskiller application I_vote_lcap18%Mutedskiller application I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

Mutedskiller application Empty
PostSubject: Mutedskiller application   Mutedskiller application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 pm

in game name- Mutedskiller

How Long Have You Been Playing: I have been playing for a month or two. But I remember playing back in 2009 when server first came out.

Are you Trustworthy: Yes I am a very trustworthy person. I help out with everyone that needs it. Helped new players. xfered for a few people. I am a very reliable person.

How Active are you: If I am around a computer 1-10 hours all depends on if I have plans outside of computer world. ^_^

What Would You Do If you become mod: I would help out the server. Calm down situations that get going and calm them down. Remind people of the rules before using my powers.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am a very nice guy and considerate kind of person. But when you don't follow the rules I will lay down the law and crack the whip. Smile

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I think I should become a mod on Rapescap3 because I would be a very active and caring helpful staff member.

What kind of experience do you have: I used to be a mod and admin and co owner for stoned-pkz FOREVER AGO! I used to be a mod on rapescap3 when it came out in 2009 (dont remember username or password)

Are You Reliable: Yes I am a total reliable person for the job.

Other skills: I have advanced Web design skills and knowledge: Great people skills
Html,css. little php, JavaScript.

I am going onto my third year learning Web design at a trade school.

Have a great day rapesap3 members and staff!

any questions please post here or aprouch me in-game: Mutedskiller or Mutedmain
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller application   Mutedskiller application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 pm

i went on asked for help.. u called me a kid said i was poor and anything i needed was urgent then called me a bunch of names. idc if u gave out 140b that doesnt mean your fit for any staff spot
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller application   Mutedskiller application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 am

The B O S S wrote:
i went on asked for help.. u called me a kid said i was poor and anything i needed was urgent then called me a bunch of names. idc if u gave out 140b that doesnt mean your fit for any staff spot

boss, I NEVER called you or said you were a kid, nor any bad names. I help everyone who ask's for it.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller application   Mutedskiller application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 am

muted i created a new acc called grimmraper -.-
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller application   Mutedskiller application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:35 pm

I've known you for a long time and I remember you from 09. Sexy ebasts for lief Smile prove to me you deserve Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller application   Mutedskiller application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 am

Reaper Skill wrote:
I've known you for a long time and I remember you from 09. Sexy ebasts for lief Smile prove to me you deserve Smile

I will prove to you that I deserve it bro. Right now I'm on vacation so I can't get on right now. Only on forms
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller application   Mutedskiller application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:20 pm

A great app, i read it before and forgot to post so im just doing that now. I wish you luck on mod, after all the demotes and reset's there should be a spot or two open. Not a guarantee though.
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller application   Mutedskiller application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Im blonde wrote:
A great app, i read it before and forgot to post so im just doing that now. I wish you luck on mod, after all the demotes and reset's there should be a spot or two open. Not a guarantee though.

There was a reset and some demotes? Alright. Smile thanks hun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller application   Mutedskiller application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mutedskiller application
Page 1 of 1