Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killer Havocs mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killer havoc

Killer Havocs mod application Empty
PostSubject: Killer Havocs mod application   Killer Havocs mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:39 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing:
I have been playing with this server for just about 1 month.

In Game Name:
My in game name is killer havoc.

Are you Trustworthy:
I am very trustworthy. i have helped few people transfer stuff from other accounts to there new accounts.

How Active are you:
I am on here everyday on weekdays and on weekends i am out doing stuff with family and friends

What Would You Do If you become mod:
I would enforce rules but also help other players that are new.
I love to help people no matter what it is.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game:
I am very easy to get along with. Even though i am not a moderator i love to help people that have questions. I am not scary just come to me if you have a question ill really try to help.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod:
I want to become a mod because I think I am very fit for the job, I know I can help people, and I will enforce rules. but at the same time I want be like someone who all they care about is rules. I am not like that. I am laid back but not to laid back I follow rules and would love to teach other rules so they can become better at the game.

What kind of experience do you have:
I have alot of experience i have been a mod for delta scape, intensity scape. i quit those server because there were to many other players with 1 day in-game play and they got mod. i thought they should have worked for it. and if I have to work for mod in this server i am more than willing to work for it.

Are You Reliable:
I am very reliable i am on everyday i help people as much as I can. I can be trusted with just about everything i do not cheat people out of things they have earned. If i have to i will make a promise on my life

Sincerely,
killer havoc
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   Killer Havocs mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm

make a promise on my life?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
killer havoc

PostSubject: Re: Killer Havocs mod application   Killer Havocs mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:42 pm

lol ikr
Back to top Go down
Deo

PostSubject: Re: Killer Havocs mod application   Killer Havocs mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Nice app. (:
Good Luckkkkkkk
~Deo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Havocs mod application   Killer Havocs mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer Havocs mod application
Page 1 of 1