Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Froobpk2's mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Froobpk2

Froobpk2's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Froobpk2's mod application   Froobpk2's mod application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:44 am

In-game User:Froobpk2

How Long Have You Been playing:A week and 1 day

Am I Trustworthy: Yes Am Trustworthy

How Long Are You Active: I'm logged in for around 5-10 Hours a day.

What Would You Do:I Will help new players like i still do without being staff,i will help other staff member resolve problems, one of the days is that i felt happy about my self is the day of the null i helped so many people that lost all there stuff by giving them my good items.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Am a person that would help you with anything, always active, finding something interesting to do

Why Do You Want To Be Mod:to stop people from breaking the rules, for example pking at kbd when it's not allowed, i will jail people that breaks the ::rules

What kind of experience do you have: I have been owner of a server before (shutted it down), i have been admin on 3 servers, co-owner on 1 and Junior Mod on another so i guess i will know what i do.

Thanks all for Looking at my Application, Have a Wonderful day
Froobpk2
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

Froobpk2's mod application Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   Froobpk2's mod application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 am

PLAY LONGER! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Froobpk2's mod application
Page 1 of 1