Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll about the ::yell

Go down 
+10
Xtazis
ut342
Grimm Raper
Fred
Jin karasagi
chucknorris
cj
I Am Jesse
colton
Lewis
14 posters

Do you agree with what i said?
Yes I strongly agree.
Poll about the ::yell I_vote_lcap78%Poll about the ::yell I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 18 ]
We want it how it is.
Poll about the ::yell I_vote_lcap22%Poll about the ::yell I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lewis

Lewis

Poll about the ::yell Empty
PostSubject: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Right guys this is what me & others was suggesting.

We take ::yell away from everyone apart from staff & donators but if you earn ur respect & your trust [Mods+] should have a command like ::giveyell (user) & ::takeyell (user).

If you think this is a good idea please give me ur feed backs & if you can complete the poll.

Also Just because you will be losing your yell priveledges dosn't mean you should vote 'no'. Do what's best for the server not for yourself.

Please read all this before you vote.

GET VOTING!!!

Last edited by pure kaos on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:24 pm

This is a great idea and would help all of us staff and members to not see the floodingness of the yell. I also believe that it will help to less likely lag the server. One issue. If I give yell to a member that I think deserves it, other members will be offended because they didn't receive it.

Colton
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:28 pm

If you just take out yell for normal players, Then ima say no. Very Happy

BUT,

Since you mentioned ::giveyell, i think thats 100% perfect, so trusted players can use it.
Back to top Go down
cj

cj

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Sorry, but i must disagree, it's totally unfair for the 90+ non-staff that rely on the yell for day-to-day tasks such as marketing. And don't say it will reduce lag, theres many other things that create lag, it's not just yell, if you are lagging, getting rid of yell wont make much difference.

Sorry, it's my opinion

Cj
Back to top Go down
Lewis

Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:03 pm

You have your own opinion buttt....trusted people will have there yell they can ask staff for marketing yells because staff are there to help or that member of staff could give them access to yell which means it will be fine if you spam we can take yell away from you.

Well in my eyes i wouldent mind not having yell im just trying to say it spams up the hole of ur chat so you can barley chat in private without loads off other random messages coming through every second.
Back to top Go down
chucknorris

PostSubject: i voted yes   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 am

only because, the servers yell box is overused and i hate the spam we get over it all day, so ya go ahead and take it away, on that note, any mod's or admins out there that like me enough and would give me the privalege of yelling?
Back to top Go down
Lewis

Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:32 am

We can do that if you ask nicley & use it well if you dont then we can take it away because spamming is clogging everything up & i cant ipmute someone because they can still use ::yell.
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: yes i agree indeed   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:39 am

well yell is an important thing for players, espically if there are alot of them. i think giving it to people who can be trusted is still a good idea, maybe some people can give out messages from other people to ^^
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Great idea. I support this.
But many ppl use ::yell for buying or selling things. I would make a ::trade where you can go for marketing when yell is gone.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:27 pm

im not a donater but im planning on it and im tired of noobs spamming yell using :chalreq: thinking they are mods or some shit....... lol
Back to top Go down
ut342

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 pm

good idea
Back to top Go down
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
AGREE!
cause like.... spammers and stuff... and randoms arguing over yell.
Back to top Go down
Skillface

PostSubject: My opinion   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 am

I think this is a good idea don't get me wrong, but I rely a lot on the ::yell command on a day-to-day basis.

I use it when I need a price check,
I use it when I'm trying to sell an item,
I use it when I need help with something like a clue scroll (a boss, a skill I'm trying to do etc...)
I also use it to contact STAFF quite a lot, say if I needed a staff member right away, I wouldn't have the rights to use ::yell so I would have to go and find a member of staff which could take a while instead of 2 seconds.

But I think all players on the game should have the right to use the ::yell command, but all player can also LOOSE the right to use it if they SPAM etc.

So personally I'm going to say No in this case

Sorry
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:58 pm

chucknorris wrote:
only because, the servers yell box is overused and i hate the spam we get over it all day, so ya go ahead and take it away, on that note, any mod's or admins out there that like me enough and would give me the privalege of yelling?

Lewis.... U know you can split chat so that it wont be in your chat... :/

But Yes I agreee but dont agree.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 pm

I agree to ::giveyell, but too many abusing staff would abuse ::takeyell -.- trust me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 am

I recon this is a freaking AMAZING IDEA!!!

Yell should be a privelidge. that and it will stop the spamming noobs that attempt to advertise their shit servers over ::yell

Geat Idea

=P
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:55 am

Reaper Skill wrote:
I agree to ::giveyell, but too many abusing staff would abuse ::takeyell -.- trust me.

Yes they would
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the ::yell   Poll about the ::yell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll about the ::yell
Page 1 of 1