Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dazed saiints new app with poll :)

Go down 

dazed saiint for staff ? :)
yes
dazed saiints new app with poll :) I_vote_lcap25%dazed saiints new app with poll :) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
no
dazed saiints new app with poll :) I_vote_lcap75%dazed saiints new app with poll :) I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
maybe
dazed saiints new app with poll :) I_vote_lcap0%dazed saiints new app with poll :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
with a little more work
dazed saiints new app with poll :) I_vote_lcap0%dazed saiints new app with poll :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
dazed saiint

dazed saiints new app with poll :) Empty
PostSubject: dazed saiints new app with poll :)   dazed saiints new app with poll :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:21 am

hey peeps i'm Dazed Saiint

I've have been playing Rapescape for 6-7 weeks now and know through out the game over the time period of playing it.

I am reliable for staff position and hope to be one to represent rapescap3

I am active for 6-7 hours a day, havnt been active past couple of days because my lovely gran passed away but im back now!

What Would You Do: I will be on even more to be enforcing rules and my duty, i will be checking on players, helping players, and prevent people from spamming, duping etc.. and i will add a few games in to keep the players occupied with rapescap3.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: In-game i am a very kind player, When im online i like to have a chat with everyone and make people laugh, but when it comes down to dupers etc, i will become strict and follow my duty then ban them.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be mod because i Think i deserve it and when i catch dupers no staff have been online. and when im online there is only 1-3 staff online. and no affence to to ryan de skill ( i think thats his name ) for him being a mod all he does all day is emotes.. which really i dont think that is appropriate for mod position, and if im wrong please correct me.

What kind of experience do you have: I have had loads of experience, first of all iv had 4 servers, so iv obv been owner, iv been co on haunted-scape, gemma-scape. and iv been admin+mod numerous of times.

Notes you want to add: And guys, thank you for reading this and i hope all you guys are alright and having fun and I just want to say sorry if i bored you by reading this SA!! but thanks for reading and ill see all you guys online !!

Thank You Guys For Reading xx

Dazed saiint xXx <3
Back to top Go down

dazed saiints new app with poll :)
Page 1 of 1