Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystal's Mod App W/Poll

Go down 
3 posters

Should She Be Mod?
Yes
Crystal's Mod App W/Poll I_vote_lcap55%Crystal's Mod App W/Poll I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal's Mod App W/Poll I_vote_lcap0%Crystal's Mod App W/Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Duh
Crystal's Mod App W/Poll I_vote_lcap9%Crystal's Mod App W/Poll I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
You Mean She Isn't Already?
Crystal's Mod App W/Poll I_vote_lcap36%Crystal's Mod App W/Poll I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

Crystal's Mod App W/Poll Empty
PostSubject: Crystal's Mod App W/Poll   Crystal's Mod App W/Poll Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 am

Do I have a life?: Yes.

How Long Have You Been Playing: since it was up in 2009 i believe was when it was maybe 2010 can't remember.

IGN: Crystal

Are you Trustworthy: Yes, back in the old server i was the only donor who had the option to open bank in wild(:

How Active are you: Pretty active, it's summer and ive got nothing better to do, my boyfriends outta town for the next 2 months=\

What Would You Do If you become mod: Be alot more active then i already am, if that's possible, i could hover around the wild making sure noones glitching\ cheating or whatever, i truely just want to be wilderness moderator. nothing more but can do more if needed.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Total leveler, i love pking sure but i would much rather have all skills 99 then all the money in the game(:

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: To help the server get rid of the ignorant children who flame, and attemt to dupe or pkp cheat and other things such as. i love the old staff, cill, adr, seth, bobbity. i deserved to be staff in the old game but it got shutdown for a few months' =\\

What kind of experience do you have: i was mod on a few other servers, but they got boring because the economy got ruined and everything leveld to fast. on here i won't get bored because it's hard to get everything to 99 and adrian and seth are allways giviing the game beautiful updates(::
Back to top Go down
Crystall

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Mod App W/Poll   Crystal's Mod App W/Poll Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:27 am

I was 99 in all skills on here but mining and slayer i was working on em before and i still wasnt bored with game(:
shoulda beeen mod before the big reset xx. ohwell here's my official application
Back to top Go down
minecraft k

minecraft k

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Mod App W/Poll   Crystal's Mod App W/Poll Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:34 am

i voted the bottom one Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Mod App W/Poll   Crystal's Mod App W/Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal's Mod App W/Poll
Page 1 of 1