Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rimmy's Moderator Application

Go down 
5 posters

Mod for RImmy?
Yes
Rimmy's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap38%Rimmy's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
No
Rimmy's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap15%Rimmy's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Maybe later
Rimmy's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap31%Rimmy's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Too many staff ATM
Rimmy's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap15%Rimmy's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Michael

Rimmy's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 am

In-game User: Rimmy.

How Long Have You Been playing: I started playing Rapescap3 in July 2009. And i'm always right back to this server when it comes back online.

Am I Trustworthy: Well, personally I believe I am a trustworthy person. I know this by doing things for people that others do usually do. Like, I do Jad for those people who can't do it for themselves. I give their account back right away. Ask Ryan. I did it for him on his pure.

How Long Are You Active: Seeing as it is now school holidays I'm on a lot. usually 5-10 hours a day. Even more sometimes. I am also very active on forums. I am on both top posters list from this server and the older versions. I am always here when there are spammers and no other staff members are online. Especially in game.

What Would You Do: Enforce teh rules. But I would get rid of the spammers. They are so annoying it's not even funny. And OFC the dupers.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: A kind person, I give out items to the new and I'm always yelling over yell to ask people to vote, but not too often so that it's annoying. I'm always there for anyone who is in need of help, unless I am helping someone else then I'll get back to them after.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Because, I'm always on when other staff are not. And this seems to be the time when there are the most spammers.

What kind of experience do you have: I've been Mod and Admin on this server. And staff on serveral other servers.

Notes you want to add: Please vote for me haha. (:
Back to top Go down
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 am

Love how you voted for yourself as "yes", it's up to community...
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 am

That was me lol.
Back to top Go down
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 am

There's 3 votes. 1 was clearly his own.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 pm

There's no big deal about voting for yourself.

Rimmy, this time around, we WILL get mod. Very Happy<3
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:52 pm

By 'we' you mean..
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:46 pm

If you would like I can use my vote now.. I don't vote for myself as I said it's up to the community.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 pm

By "we" I mean our infamous trio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Or just teh suggestion mods. (:
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:33 pm

I actually want that over mod.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:16 am

Yeah, with the new crowns and shit. (:
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 am

I know! We could get little 's' crowns and just think of epic shit^_^
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Apparently Jesse said White and Green Crowns or some shit haha. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's Moderator Application   Rimmy's Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rimmy's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1