Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doing ur mom's Moderator application

Go down 
+4
Jar3dmcd
Liam
Bled
vorlon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vorlon

vorlon

Doing ur mom's Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:24 pm

In-Game Username: Doing ur mom

Why Should We Pick You: I'm a friendly player that most people know. I am friends with alot of the staff and players. I have helped alot of people with just random stuff they needed help.

Why do i deserve mod?: I Believe i deserve moderator because I'm a well rounded person who help people and resolve things, while providing infromation on almost everything in the server. Ive been playing for a couple of versions and have made myself known in each one, and helped everyone that i could along the way.

How Old Are You (Optional):13

Do You Have Any Experience: I've had my own server so I understand the stress of running and managing a server. I have Moderated quite a few, Administrated a couple, and Co-owned a server for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Bled

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Nice application, best of luck at becoming a member of staff on rapescap3!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:54 pm

You Have been playing for a long time, well that's what I Hear, and I've never seen you get into and arguments, and you are always helping, so I Support.
Back to top Go down
Jar3dmcd

Jar3dmcd

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:49 am

you are one of my good friends, and one of the few true vets on the game. ive never had to get on your case once about any subject or problem ever. i know for a fact you help others in game and promote the wellbeing of the server. therefore, i support =)
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:52 am

Bled wrote:
Nice application, best of luck at becoming a member of staff on rapescap3!
Thanks, good luck yourself

Liam wrote:
You Have been playing for a long time, well that's what I Hear, and I've never seen you get into any arguments, and you are always helping, so I Support.
thanks for the support! It helps!

Jar3dmcd wrote:
you are one of my good friends, and one of the few true vets on the game. ive never had to get on your case once about any subject or problem ever. i know for a fact you help others in game and promote the wellbeing of the server. therefore, i support =)
Thanks mate! your support means alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Reco378

Reco378

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:21 am

Very helpful person ;D, nice too along with active, overall he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:23 am

Reco378 wrote:
Very helpful person ;D, nice too along with active, overall he deserves it.
Thanks alot reco! This really does help me!
Back to top Go down
seldomlonely

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:33 am

I support!Nice attitude and always helpful.
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 am

seldomlonely wrote:
I support!Nice attitude and always helpful.
Thanks man! All these supports are really helpful!
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:55 pm

I love you babes.
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:55 pm

getstabbed wrote:
I love you babes.
Love you too stabby Smile
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:57 pm

I support your a good player, active,ive seen you helping people..
Yea you would be a good mod
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Manbearpig wrote:
I support your a good player, active,ive seen you helping people..
Yea you would be a good mod
Thanks! Your support helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing ur mom's Moderator application   Doing ur mom's Moderator application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing ur mom's Moderator application
Page 1 of 1