Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©

Go down 
+6
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕
Secret Skillzor
Marius
Best pker
Bobbityjoe1
Aphrodite©
10 posters

Should I get moderator?
YES!
Aphrodite's Moderator Application © I_vote_lcap30%Aphrodite's Moderator Application © I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
No
Aphrodite's Moderator Application © I_vote_lcap70%Aphrodite's Moderator Application © I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Yes You will!
Aphrodite's Moderator Application © I_vote_lcap0%Aphrodite's Moderator Application © I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Aphrodite©

Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:39 pm

1. Ingame Username:
Aphrodite

2. Why should we choose you? At least two Sentences:
I am a well-behaved person that will enforce (As in Back up) and make sure people follow the Rules in-game. I will be good at this because I know the rules and what consequences should be given. I know how to handle and fix problems. Unlike some moderators (That will Remain unnamed), I will do what is expected.

3. How would you benefit the server? Explain. Two Sentence Minimum:
I will do my best to solve Problems over Staff and players, such as Flamings, arguments and scams.I will tell other of rules when they are breaking them and warn them. I will also try to help with technical problems like glitches, bugs, and much more. I will make big changes as a staff.

4. Some additional info about yourself:
my name is Cindy and I'm 17. My birthday is on April 8. I'm active and Love this server. I am a very well experienced person as Staff member. I have been Co-Owner, Admin, and Moderator on multiple servers. I am very serious when I know it's not time to play around and I'm a pretty patient person.

5. State your favorite rule and why?
I really don't Like having rules, But even though I do not like them I still obey them.

I Thank you for the time you have taken to read my Application.

-Aphrodite

Last edited by Aphrodite© on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Didn't u just start yesterday? But watch her still get mod
Back to top Go down
Best pker

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Aphro is a very helpfull person. i started yesterday and everything i asked her, she helped me.
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:51 pm

OkayI'm pretty sure makin new accs kills chances lol
Back to top Go down
Marius

Marius

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:38 pm

LOL. I was about to say that Bobbity
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:17 pm

And she started yeserday to I would know cuz I gave her a couple bill t
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite©

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 pm

iPwnyurfish wrote:
LOL. I was about to say that Bobbity
Lol, That isn't me. That someone else. Made friends with him. He even plays online and no, I started like 3-4 days ago. Just didn't play often bobbity.
Back to top Go down
Secret Skillzor

PostSubject: Great!   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey great moderator application, even though you haven't played for a week or so, you still seem helpful. Just like me. Also I hope I helped you get your items back, I really didn't want that much. Sorry for bothering! Well I hope you get moderator! Enjoy the game, and don't quit or never back down if you get moderator.
Ill give this guide hm, 4 stars. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 pm

get known first im here longer? lol sorry but get known Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:37 am

Its a no from me only because w ehave players that have played 6 months to a year that deserve staff more then you.

Thanks,
Admin Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:46 am

Quote :
Its a no from me only because w ehave players that have played 6 months to a year that deserve staff more then you.

Thanks,
Admin Mike
exacly
Back to top Go down
Elmo Ftw

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Proto Skillz wrote:
Quote :

Thanks,
Admin Mike
exacly
Yeah... I've played for about 1 year... I've played since Rapescap3 was online.
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:36 pm

15 months here. Or about. I think it was about march I started
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:03 am

Bobby, Stop lying. We started same time lol. Proto. I'd rather have Bobby, Jesse and Jeremy all get staff before you.
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 am

Why time I'd you start thencuz I coulda sworn i started a week after my bday
Back to top Go down
Owner Link

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:39 am

WTF? if shes making accounts to make herself more popular, then IM going to make other accounts to even it back up! haha ! I AM SO SMART! I AM SO SMART! S-M-R-T i mean S-M-A-R-T!
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 am

lol Razz
Quote :
WTF? if shes making accounts to make herself more popular, then IM going to make other accounts to even it back up! haha ! I AM SO SMART! I AM SO SMART! S-M-R-T i mean S-M-A-R-T!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©   Aphrodite's Moderator Application © Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite's Moderator Application ©
Page 1 of 1