Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Play's mod application :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Play

Play's mod application :) Empty
PostSubject: Play's mod application :)   Play's mod application :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 am

I think that i would be a great mod with lots of experience from runescape (4 years) i know every item and monstor. I would be a great supporter for new comers of the game, example help them with anything they need. I wouldn't be too nice i would follow the rules as a mod.

I havnt personally seen any girl moderators so i think that i would be a good pick. Players would love to be around me and just to hang because im the type of person who does that. Smile
I have been playing for about a week and im started to get a hang of it so i think i would be a great mod Smile

Last edited by Play on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
viera1337

viera1337

PostSubject: Re: Play's mod application :)   Play's mod application :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:02 am

Well, It would be better if u done like
how long have u been playing: like 2 years..
something like that would be much better! gl!
Back to top Go down
http://Rapescap3.new-forum-net
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Play's mod application :)   Play's mod application :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 am

u didnt follow any kind of format whatsoever and you just started the server like a few hours ago and uve been begging people for stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play's mod application :)   Play's mod application :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play's mod application :)
Page 1 of 1