Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welfare man's Moderator app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
welfare man

Welfare man's Moderator app Empty
PostSubject: Welfare man's Moderator app   Welfare man's Moderator app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:36 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing:
I have been playing Rapescap3 for a day so far, but I did play in the past but unfortunatly things were different then, but I am working my way up to understand everything in the Rapescap3, it hasn't taken me to long to understand it yet and I basiclly know where everything is.
In Game Name:
My In-game name is Welfare man... I got the name off my nursing job if you wanna know about it you can ask me ingame
Are you Trustworthy:
I can say I am Trustworthy person, but thats my opinion I can't make anyone else say that I am, but I can definitly show them I am
How Active are you:
As of right now I am a Intern for a nursing job, alot of the time i am work, but alot of the the time I am also at home, when I get the chance to just relax I can jump online for a couple of hours a day
What Would You Do If you become mod:
Well if I became a mod, I would try my hardest to make sure players of Rapescap3 always have their problems resolved, I will never put anyone down, I will always answer anything they ask from me, I would act like a mod and no other higher staff, and I will try my hardest to be a very well known, and nice mod, but I will also make sure that the people that don't follow the rules they will punish, in moderator forms, no other. But if I cannot do anything that doesn't involve myself I will pass the problem onto the next rank of staff.
What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game:
I am a very nice person, I don't like making arguements with anyone, I like to keep cool between everyone
Why Do You Want To Be Mod:
I want to be a mod because of everything I did input ( WELL IF I BECAME A MOD ) above
What kind of experience do you have:
I have been a mod in other servers, no they were not as active as this server or any big servers ( I am being honest unlike some other people saying they have had experience in the past but really didn't ) and yes I have experience but I still have to work on it, because of the fact The servers I was mod in weren't to active
Are You Reliable:
I can say I am reliable but as I said about the Trustworthyness I still have to let the players think I am reliable by the things I do, and I will try my hardest to hopefully let that happen
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Welfare man's Moderator app   Welfare man's Moderator app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Nice app, no sorry. Game time is to short
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Welfare man's Moderator app   Welfare man's Moderator app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Gonna agree ^^.

However, if you plan on running again, make your mod app more neat to read, i got confused xD
Back to top Go down
welfare man

PostSubject: Re: Welfare man's Moderator app   Welfare man's Moderator app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 pm

lol sorry i forgot to space :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welfare man's Moderator app   Welfare man's Moderator app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welfare man's Moderator app
Page 1 of 1