Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ava 1 for moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ava 1

Ava 1 for moderator Empty
PostSubject: Ava 1 for moderator   Ava 1 for moderator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:10 pm

In-game User: Ava 1

How Long Have You Been playing: i ahve been play about 1 or 2 weeks

Am I Trustworthy: I am very trust worthy i have never nor will i even scam a person

How Long Are You Active:i am active 4-5 hours a day

What Would You Do: I could help all new comers and answer all questions that need to be answered i know nearly all of the prices.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am a nice person in game i dont trash talk (unless im joking) and i do not lure or glitch

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be mod cuz i feel like i can help the server and i can help it grow more and more to where we have 100+ at all times

What kind of experience do you have: I ahve owned 2 of my own servers that were very well constructed and they raised alot of money from donations. I have also been mod/ admin in 20+ different servers

Notes you want to add: I hope i am what u guys need for staff :3

Last edited by ava 1 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Ava 1 for moderator   Ava 1 for moderator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Ava 1

There is a format you must follow in order to actually apply for Mod.. or any staff app

Also you need to be more active on forums? this is your only post i believe

otherwise Gl man

=P
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ava 1 for moderator   Ava 1 for moderator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Zack, he has used the format. And Ava, I'm doing to say no. Here's why. You have 2 posts, which shows you are in active on the forums. You've been playing 1-2 weeks when there are others who are applying who have been playing from 6 months - 2 years. My advice is just get to know people, be nice and just be active IG and on Forums.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Ava 1 for moderator   Ava 1 for moderator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:59 pm

im doing no for everyone with less than 50 posts bcause they obviously cant read. On the moderator application topic it clrealy says must be active. please get outta here
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ava 1 for moderator   Ava 1 for moderator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:00 am

There's no need to be harsh lmao.
Back to top Go down
55b

55b

PostSubject: Re: Ava 1 for moderator   Ava 1 for moderator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:54 pm

idk, ima say no man, soz, i mean...mod\admin on 20+ server's looks kinda exagerated =\ well thats just my opinion

Anywho, Gl =] 55b Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ava 1 for moderator   Ava 1 for moderator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ava 1 for moderator
Page 1 of 1