Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JESUS' MOD APPLICATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JESUS

JESUS' MOD APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: JESUS' MOD APPLICATION   JESUS' MOD APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:23 am

IGN: Jesus

How Long Have You Been Playing: V1 then my laptop broke.

Am I Trustworthy: Yes, I am Trustworthy, I've been mod before on other servers like Helix World(I was mod then Admin).

How Long Are You Active: Very active at nights and mornings and thats what i think what counts because thats when all the real shit goes down.

What Would You Do: I would make server a better place, id give suggestions to new players, id help people in need, id ban people who need to be banned after further investigations for most parts.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am very friendly and helpful, ive helped many of new people rich in wealth in-game and have increased there knowledge about server, i also like to pk and level up all stats.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be mod because I'm trustworthy and i feel like im the guy to get stuff done in server, like help eco, even though its not to bad and suggest future updates and just help others because on other servers ive been on theres been those stuck up mods who wont help you, just goof off with there friends, and i want to make a change.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been mod then promoted to admin on helix-world when helix was successful, and i used to be co-owner of a old server i used to play. I also do GFX if you guys need client background picture (:

Back to top Go down

JESUS' MOD APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1