Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pk Honor's mod application

Go down 
+7
Grimm Raper
Twitch
Limited
Reaper Skill
Arcanez X
Im blonde
pk honor
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pk honor

Pk Honor's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:12 pm

In-game User:
Pk Honor

How Long Have You Been playing?:
Roughly a month now.

Are You Trustworthy?:
Yes
Why?
I feel I am trust worthy as I have x-fered for many people which im sure many people will vouch me for. I have also been a MM on many servers before.

How Long Are You Active?:
I am active for 5 up until 15hours a day it varies

What Would You Do For The Server?:
I would try make this server a better place for everyone by reducing the amount of flaming which happens on this server. I will also enforce the rules and I feel mod will help me help people when needed. I will also help to reduce to cut down on the amount of scamming which occurs.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game?:
I feel I am kind and active on ::yell helping with everyone's questions. I am very friendly and easy to talk to. I am fairly popular on the server now with a lot of people knowing me. I am also always up for a laugh.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod?:
I want to be mod to help YOU the owners and the players make this server a better place. I would do this by helping enforce the rules and reducing the flaming and scamming which happens on this server.

Notes you want to add?:
-I am 15 years old so I am out of the immature stage.
-I have been mods on many servers with Dodian being the most successful. I have also been admin and co-owners on many other servers.

What quality/traits do you have that would make you suitable for a staff position?: I listen to people and I take both sides of the story before placing punishment. I am also a laid back type of guy whilst still enforcing the rules. I am easy to chill with and I like to help people in every way I can.
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Most definately true, i really think you should be our next mod Smile

Good luck!

Im Blonde Smile
Back to top Go down
Arcanez X

PostSubject: Good Good   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Yep, if there's any more mod spots open i would give to you. Your kind helpful, and generous:P
You would make a great mod and i support you 100% Gl Hope you achieve Smile
Back to top Go down
pk honor

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:23 pm

thanks for feedback guys much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Sadly this server has too many staff as it is. However, most of them need a good demote due to abuse. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Limited

Limited

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
Sadly this server has too many staff as it is. However, most of them need a good demote due to abuse. Good luck.

Ik Reaper there is so many ''Mods'' that are misusing there power. If it was up to me Pk I would give you it right away....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001400149475
Twitch

Twitch

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
Well to me, Some of the in-game mods should be demoted. But to be a mod you must not only be active on the server but also the forums. Why should someone get mod just because they are active on the server?
A good mod should be active on both, but PK only joined the forums today because you wanted to post a mod app.
Back to top Go down
Limited

Limited

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Twitch wrote:

Well to me, Some of the in-game mods should be demoted. But to be a mod you must not only be active on the server but also the forums. Why should someone get mod just because they are active on the server?
A good mod should be active on both, but PK only joined the forums today because you wanted to post a mod app.

Twitch it's true, I am always active on forums and server not only that. But the chat too I am active for as long as I can be on. though its is a responsibility to be a mod I think Pk honor should be mod still..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001400149475
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 pm

ingame mods need demote pk honor all the way cheers
Back to top Go down
jasonmcpimp

PostSubject: HELL YES!!! PK Honor!   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 am

Support~!
Back to top Go down
pk honor

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:24 pm

I didn't make a forum account just because I wanted to post a application I made a forums account because LOADS of people was telling me to make an application:P
Back to top Go down
danz270

PostSubject: mod danny!!!   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:05 pm

i think ur a good friend u got my vote Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rapescapewebclient.tk/
pk honor

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:06 pm

thanks for the postitive feed back guys:)
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:47 pm

As much as I like this app, and now that most staff have been demoted. I think that The B 0 S S should be the next staff, mostly just because I have seen him more and he has helped quite a few people.
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Reaper, Thats true... i'm actually confused on who should be our next mod. Right now i'd say Eragol although i said pk honor should have been. He impressed me on that 1 day he made his app but other than that he started to lack.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:53 pm

I do have to admit, Eragol did impress me when he was helping us nd Seth, however, I don't like how Seth is still 'depating' the eco reset. It NEEDS to be done. Server is completely fucked...
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Yes, and to be honest. Collecting all these dupes is getting me accused of being a duper from other players :S
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:02 pm

*sigh* we need to do the eco reset or ima flame like shit -.- lol
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 pm

You need to calm down lol 0.0 But yes, we need a reset baddddd... I don't think seth will do it because of the loss of players. We can EASILY replace them....
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:05 pm

We had 60 on this morning, if 10 quit woopdy doo -.- Easily replacable
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Mhm, i got told yesteday we only had like 18 people left haha.... 53 on earlier while i was on.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 pm

It maxed 62 this morning
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Hmm kewl, at 70 ill host some sort of on-game minigame to encourage people to stay. I just want the server to get better, that's all Smile
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:31 pm

In order for that to happen we need an eco reset...
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Mhm i doubt Seth will do it though. :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pk Honor's mod application   Pk Honor's mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pk Honor's mod application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next