Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minnermime going for mod!

Go down 
4 posters

Should i get mod?
Yes Sir ;)
Minnermime going for mod! I_vote_lcap11%Minnermime going for mod! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No fuck you.
Minnermime going for mod! I_vote_lcap89%Minnermime going for mod! I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Minnermime

Minnermime going for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Okay well hello im just applying for mod nothing unusual also i do understand there are no spaces i just hope that i can be mod when there are spaces.

GN: I have Quite a few In-Game Names. My main is Minnermime.

How Long Have You Been Playing: Since around v1. I'm pretty well known, you can ask around. Also you might think since v1?? wow you must be experienced.
1. yes i am
2. well not too much cause i kept leaving and coming back due to issues with admins and adrian.

Am I Trustworthy: I believe I am trustworthy, I generally do my best to prove it. However, it is not my decision to make, it is everyone elses. I like to help new players get started in the game.

How Long Are You Active: I am generally on daily, I try to. I have not been on for a while. I played every day before reset, then stopped for a bit and gave all my items away at a party which was aranged before reset. Which my wealth was around 300b+
1. if you dont believe me ask people who played before back in my times..
2. if you think i duped fuck you, cause adrian and seth checked my account everyday and took alot of items away to make economy.

What Would You Do: I would like to help catch dupers and spammers and advertisers, because i personally hate them and think that they are lagging and nulling the server, as well as ruinin the economy.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am helpful, and always try to help when staff members are busy or their are none on. I always try to help people who are new to the game. I can be funny, and I'm usually either skilling or buying rares

What Is Your Age: I am only 15, which means I'm still in school, but I am very mature for my age and will not abuse.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I just love to help people and contribute to the server. I feel i could help a lot, and would love to be given the chance.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been a Co on x-blitzed-x (200+ players + payed for admin and earned co), and I was Admin on runeserver and mod on 2speced. Dont believe me? well idc cause ive been playing rsps for 5 years + and i use to be a bit popular on rsps.
If you now Runecheck i was 2nd owner but they starting treating me like crap for a week so then i hacked into their vps and destroyed their 300+ players server.
Also If you now EmberScape owner = Emily i use to be a great friend of her , she asked me to destroy pkzevolution scape so she could steal their players so i did and i was co-owner of pkzevolution (100+ players)

I am also very active ingame and on the forums, please vote or leave comments that are CONTRUCTIVE.

Thank you for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Minnermime

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Some1 care to reply? lol
Back to top Go down
Cillix

Cillix

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:28 pm

who are you
Back to top Go down
Minnermime

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:30 pm

lol amm hello finalximpact?
Back to top Go down
Cillix

Cillix

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:31 pm

what o.o?
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:59 pm

ughh no?
Back to top Go down
Minnermime

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Fine w.e all i now is the people who voted no are probz 1. getstabbed (in a fight wit) 2. pentagon (in a fight wit)
3. proto skillz ( cuz getstabbed made him think i dupe)
2 words to u stabbed
fuck you
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Faggot duper can't admit that no one likes him. The only vote was you.
People voted no because you're a duper and you're app is shit. Paying for admin isn't experience..
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:12 pm

sorry dupers = failures .... couple words for you ... GTFO
Back to top Go down
Minnermime

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 am

AMM OK THEN KEEP Making people think i dupe , but wait till adrian or seth comes on let him hear the story or check if my acc has ever used the command which wipes inv. or check my chatlogs he can tell if u have been telling pentagon stuff so fuck u.
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Pentagon got a screenshot of your bank emptied except for 52m tokens which he emptied immediately after. Have fun wherever you're going. Hope to never see you again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnermime going for mod!   Minnermime going for mod! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minnermime going for mod!
Page 1 of 1