Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minnermime duping

Go down 
+3
I Am Jesse
ricky
getstabbed
7 posters
AuthorMessage
getstabbed

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 am

Yesterday, minnermime told me he was duping. I told pentagon to search his bank so pentagon asked him for his password. Minnermime gave no problem. Pentagon logged on, opened his bank and saw 52 million reward tokens. He wiped his bank and changed his password.
If any staffs feel that wasn't a sufficient punishment, I'll get pentagon to change his password back.

Minnermime duping Mb1l3t

Personally, I think he should tell us method or he gets IP banned. Then you can patch it.

Got 2 screenshots
Thanks to pentagon for screenshots
Minnermime duping 8x1pmr
Minnermime duping Ic7mmp

Last edited by getstabbed on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ricky

ricky

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:14 am

agreed with punishment good job pent keep up the good work.

-------------------------------------------
Minnermime duping OtzrierickyMinnermime duping Otzrie
Minnermime duping 2zqy88n
Minnermime duping 10gb38x
Minnermime duping I3x4zl
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:41 am

Banhammerz0rz(:<
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 am

lets just say .... BYE? lmfao
Back to top Go down
Minnermime

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:46 pm

WTF NOO DONT FUCKING LIE U FUCKING SHIT U HACKED ME CUZ U NOW MY PASS AS AGES AGO WE USE TO HAVE A SERVER TOGETHER AND WE NEW EACHOTHERS PASS UR ONE WAS H3LL04 AND MINE WAS KIDOFLIFE .
I HAVENT BEEN ON CUZ IVE BEEN OUT LATELY U FUCKING SHIT AND U GOT PROOF OF MY BANK? NO SO FUCK U.
Back to top Go down
Minnermime

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:47 pm

And the reason that prick would do such a thing is cuz back when me and him had a server we got into a arguement and stopped talking to eachother and was pissed at each other i kinda fucked up his server so this is like his revenge?
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Lmfao minner. Would you be stupid enough to use that password if you knew that I knew your password? You're just denying it because you don't want a ban. Once a duper always a duper. Didn't get a screenshot of your bank because you got your account searched by pentagon who told me that he wiped it straight off.
And fucked up my server? You did nothing at all. You posted my IP on the forums...
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Sounds reasonable.
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Can somone ask adrian to do somthing?
Back to top Go down
Minnermime

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:52 am

See he just admitted he new my password also how dumb could i be "if" i had dupes to come to you my arch enemy and say yo dude look ive got 100m tokens!! im not a retard? its easy to do that multi logg get the accs same place and say it.
1 more proof that i didnt dupe is that i was working for tri for 2 days, i had 4 tokens in my bank and kept on asking people like , bele , "a" , bl4de and much others if they will sell me tri for ags tassy bcp and zgs but they all said no so i went to bandos.
So my idea is fucking ipban this lil prick
Back to top Go down
spaghman

spaghman

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Namhgaps   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 am

Pentagon if this is true you made the right decision.
Although I do wanna see prove of the 52m tokens on minnermime´s bank?
I hope you have some pictures Smile.

-Namhgaps
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:59 am

trully we cant do anything unless he has picture proof or if adrain jsut dosent want him no more
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:01 pm

He quit anyway. I'll ask pentagon if he got a screenshot for future references.
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:58 pm

BYE Smile .... god dam dupers gtfo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minnermime duping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnermime duping   Minnermime duping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minnermime duping
Page 1 of 1