Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Mods?

Go down 
2 posters

Should There Be Forum Mods?
Yes
Forum Mods? I_vote_lcap83%Forum Mods? I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No
Forum Mods? I_vote_lcap17%Forum Mods? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:59 pm

So since ive joined, ive seen people gravedig\spam\blah blah blah\etc.\

So i think there should be forum mods?

Roles of forum Mods: They could help out new players in navigating through the forums. They could resolve questions fast to the best of their ability, and if one is wrong, then the other forum mods and players of Rapescap3 could help answer it. They can direct someone to where they could find information about certain topics, such as rules, where to apply for staff positions, and just general things; even if it is clear as shit; seeing that the categories are labeled. lol.

People i would recommend:

Reaper Skill\Mike. Seeing that he is on regularly and checks the forums; he is a top poster on both the new and old website.

Proto Skillz. He is a very frequent person to check the forums, and is also one of the top posters.

Getstabbed: He is on the forums alot, and i normally see him on the Chatbox whenever i check the forums xD

Me. Now im not trying to be cocky by saying me. But i check the forums ALOT throughout the day, and im usually on. Also, i had around 1,200 posts on the old website; being the Number One poster; and having around 330 on this site; Being the Fourth, almost third Poster. I try to help out many new players as they join the Rapescap3 community.

So thats just my opinion; Comment below.

Cheers, Jesse Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Yes, i think they should be added but then again.... its really up to adrian if he wants them to be mods on fourms.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Yeah, im just saying like, It could help for times when he and seth cant get onto the forums and people need help.

Also, people could pm them questions instead of taking up topic space for useless questions
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:01 pm

✯ $€ℵ¥Jesse ✯ wrote:
Yeah, im just saying like, It could help for times when he and seth cant get onto the forums and people need help.

Also, people could pm them questions instead of taking up topic space for useless questions

V.true man, i hate when people post somthing for like... where can i find this O.o
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:16 pm

I know, it just gets me mad, because then it like, aaowehfaiowhefo;ihaw;efh;awklehf;oai blaahh lol. Like, atleast post something in the right section, none the less.
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:03 pm

omg the worst is when people post in worst sections O.o thats the god dam worst >.> god dam we need infractions on this fourms
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Amen to that. xD Like, if you keep spamming or posting in wrong areas, you get warnings, then banhammerz0rz
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 pm

more like kick in the god dam ass or gtfo lol! then a banham0rz from jesse
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Awww Hellz Yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:12 pm

LOL!

or we can always send spider pig after them pig <--- hes more scary then u think
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:16 pm

O: That is so true... cat LOL PUSSY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:17 pm

omg not another list of deadly monsters :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mods?   Forum Mods? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Mods?
Page 1 of 1