Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters

Do you want Pentagon as your super awsome Moderator?
Yes
Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application I_vote_lcap83%Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No
Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application I_vote_lcap17%Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Maybe, but i still think you are awsome=)
Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Pentagon

Pentagon

Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application   Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:39 am

FIRST OFF: I'm going to use the old format, if that is ok:)

In-game User: Was and will always be Pentagon : )

How Long Have You Benn Playing: My forum account from the old forums was made in december, and i made the ingame account even before that on "the old Rapescap3". I think and hope that is more than enough.

Am I Trustworthy: You can never say that u are 100% trustworthy, but I can tell that I'm calm when I play.
I don't freak out or flame others because I "think it's funny" but I do have some funny moments, especially when I am with Rey.

How Long Are You Active: When the old server was on, I played every day while I was home.
I think that Rapescap3 has some sort of special energy that makes me play:)

What Would You Do: To start with, I think its smart to ask the other staff members what to do.
Make players who join have a good time, and take care to the econemy.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I'm calm, funny, friendly and an easy person to talk to. I do not abuse my powers, and I obey ALL the Rules.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: It's always great to join a "new" fastgrowing RSPS with awsome customs=)
Also I have had some unlucky days at Rapescap3 when it has gone out of control (eco reset) where I wish to help as much as i can, but my powers were limited. So i could't do alot but wait for an Admin to show up.

What kind of experience do you have: I HAVE been Moderator/Administrator on sevral other servers.
Heres a list: (they are all shut down now i think)
Pkallyouwant: 508, not fast growing but always 20+ online. Status: Head Administrator.
Legacypkscape: Greenish scape: Brutal place(not the popular one): Not fast growing servers, But always 5+ Status: Moderator/hidden Administrator.
A few more, but can't remember them for now.

Thank you for reading and remember: V0t3 f0r m3 pl0x.

-Pentagon-

Last edited by Pentagon on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ERRORS :'()
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Rapescap3.net
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application   Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 am

Gl mate u were awesome and will be Wink u got my vote YES!
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application   Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 pm

I guess my emails helped, Sayed's back Very Happy

I didn't know you very well but i'll keep an eye on you. Im undecided at the moment so i ddint vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application   Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pentagon Ingame and Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1