Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
5x5

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:38 pm

I'm banned, But I still believe that I can put my input in to better benefit the server.

Suggestions:

- Economy Reset
- Remove ::barrage and ::food commands (with these commands gone, skillers can sell food and runes to players)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Money Making is too easy, do things that will benefit skillers, and balance out the economy.'

- Lower Drop rates on bosses to prevent getting massive amount of rares.
- Make Glory Amulets alchable for 150k each
- Lower Amount recieved from gem stall, make it 500k or so. I would say lower But I know many would complain.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

- Lower experience rates just by a little bit, Make getting a 99 in a skill actually mean something.
- Add a ::suggestion command, where when a player types there suggestion is saved a .txt file in the Config folder
of files, ex. ::suggestion make fight caves 63 waves - that would be saved in a .txt file where Adrian could go and look at what the players of the server really want.

These are just a few ideas, if you agree with one, say so and say why, If you don't do the same. Please add your suggestions aswell, This would give a good idea to Adrian of what we want and maybe he would take a few of them into consideration, Help Benifit our server!
Back to top Go down
Pures

Pures

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:43 pm

I cant agree more.
The server has so many problems, dont get me wrong it is a great server, we just need to make soem changes.
Really good suggestions 5x5.
I hope we can make this work...
Back to top Go down
5x5

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sapphira

Sapphira

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Quote :
- Economy Reset
- Remove ::barrage and ::food commands (with these commands gone, skillers can sell food and runes to players)

Even if you deny everything inside here, don't deny this. Very important to follow...

Quote :
Money Making is too easy, do things that will benefit skillers, and balance out the economy.'

- Lower Drop rates on bosses to prevent getting massive amount of rares.
- Make Glory Amulets alchable for 150k each
- Lower Amount recieved from gem stall, make it 500k or so. I would say lower But I know many would complain.

Agree, I got 16bil atm. Just thief and account transfer... Make it like 50k or so. But lower shop prices too.

Quote :
- Lower experience rates just by a little bit, Make getting a 99 in a skill actually mean something.
- Add a ::suggestion command, where when a player types there suggestion is saved a .txt file in the Config folder
of files, ex. ::suggestion make fight caves 63 waves - that would be saved in a .txt file where Adrian could go and look at what the players of the server really want.

Well, lowering exp might make new players think it is unfair...

::suggestion is excellent Very Happy. It'll let adrian see player ideas faster without browsing through the forums Razz.
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 pm

you shouldn't be banned tbh. you care about the server and you helped me a lot with dupe hunting earlier.
anyways, good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 pm

I agree with this 100% but i wanna add something that's really important

¤¤TAKE OUT 90% OF THE ITEMS FROM THE SHOPS.
may sound pointles, may sound stupid... but think

-it makes items harder to get, meaning more valuabe.
-makes it more fun because you get to work for it (no spoon-feeding)
-helps the economy (that is if we get the eco reset)

there is a disadvantage to adrian: he has to put those items somewhere
else like monster drops and clue scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1