Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]

Go down 
+2
bobibob
The King
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The King

The King

Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm

So Adrian and Seth i wrote all this stuff out to be put on here...Its a list of things i think you should add/modify it would really improve the game and economy. I like how things are now but it takes forever to get 2b from thieving at the stalls, just to start all over again after buying 1 item. Here's my list:

Make Shops sell less rare items, Takes all rares out and make monsters drop them, Heres the drop guide:

Key:
(UR)Ultra Rare: Around 1/250
(SR)Super Rare: around 1/150
(R)Rare: Around 1/75
(UC)Uncommon: Around 1/45
(C)Common: around 1/20

Dagg Kings:
They drop Berserker, Warrior, Seer's, and Archer's Rings as rare drops. They also drop RobinHood Hat(R), Ranger Boots(R), Mage's Book(R), and Ice Arrows( x50 at a time)(UC).

Bandos God:
He drops Bandos Armour set and Bandos GodSword as a super rare drop. He also drops whatever else you want him to. Armour is a little less rare instead of 1/150 maybe around 1/100...

Armydal God:
She drops Armydal Armour set and Armydal GodSword as a super rare drop. Armour is a little less rare instead of 1/150 maybe around 1/100...

Zamorakian & Saradomin Gods:
They drop Zamorakian Spear(R), Zamorak GodSword(SR), Saradomin Sword (R), and Saradomin GodSword(SR).

Abbysal Demon:
They will drop abbysal Whips(R), Dragon Whip(custom item)(UR), Dragon PlateBody (R) and whatever else is default.

Dark Beast:
This Monster will drop Dark Bow(R), Dragon PlateLegs/Skirt(R), and Dragon Boots(R), Dragon Sq Shield(UC)

Tormented Demon (This is an important monster that should be coded in ASAP):
He will drop Dragon Full Helm(SR), Dragon PlateBody(UR), Dragon Claws(UR), Rune C'Bow (R), Tri-God (UR), Ice Arrows( x300 per drop)(C), RuneBolts( x300 per drop)(C)

??? (a new slayer creature that requires 99 slayer to attack):
It will drop Death Capes as an ultra-rare drop.

Barrows:
Move the items into Drop form and make them all (R) drops. You get Barrows gloves from any barrow monster as a (SR) drop.

King Black Dragon:
He will Drop DragonFire Shields as a Rare drop. Green Dragons drop them too i noticed idk what to do about it. just saying.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Distribution:
After we hit around maybe 50-70 players if ever i think the other Super Customs like Zaros,Guthix GS, God Dagger, etc. should be limited to like 2-5each and distributed in an event. until then i think it should b in shops for 2b each. When player are here they item should b removed from every players account and redistributed...

Lower the Stalls:
Liala i know you are going to hate me for this but it needs to happen for a better economy, I have hosted my own server and i have played servers where economies have crashed because people auto-click the stalls forever to get max money on multiple accounts.
Lower them from 500k,800k,1m,5m to 100k,300k,500k,1m.

Remove infinite run:
This will make the Cost of a whip go down allot due to its special being completely useless, the special lowers run energy. with infinite it will do nothing. if you are doing to add infinite run than change the spell "Entangle" (highest bind spell).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shops...

Brian: sells all arrows from bronze to rune, shortbow to magicbow and a cystal bow too. nomore items than that.

Armour Salesmen: Sell all Dragon hide armour, all leather chaps, coif, vamb, and both hard and leather body. leather boots.

Shop Keeper: He will sell normal armour and weapons. Bronze-Rune scimitars, Bronze-Rune ChainMail, Bronze-Rune PlateBody, Bronze-Rune Legs, Bronze-Rune Defender, Bronze-Rune square and kite shields, Bronze through Rune Boots. Mithril, Adamant, and rune gloves. ( Bronze-Rune does not include white and black armour)

Zaff: sells magic armour and Weapons. Wizard, (t) , and (g) full sets, Infinity full, Elemental shield, Fire staff, Ancient Staff, Masters Wand.

Giles: Sell what he sells now, minus the things that are mentioned in the first section. (example: Dragon Armours, Rings, Godsword, abby whip, etc)

Miles: He will sell the stuff Alrena Sells. Get rid of her. shes no use anymore. Minus the weapon in first section. (example: dragon boots, dragon sq shield, barrows gloves, etc)

Aubury: sells runes. Mind,Chaos,Death,Blood,Air,Water,Earth,Fire,Body,Law,Cosmic,Soul,Astral.

Custom Shop: this will sell all your customs minus the ones in forst section. (example: Tri, Claws, etc.)

PvP armour Shop: This will sell Full Morrigan, Full Vesta, Full Zuriels, and Full Statius.

The people will b moved. building will look like this
|.............................................................................| AB is Aurbury
|...........................M...........G...................................| M is Miles
|.............................................................................| G is Giles
|.............................................................................| SK is the shop keeper
|.....AB........................SK...........................Z...........| Z is Zaff
|______________________________________| Custom is the custom shop. AKA Alrena
Barker sells pvp armour and weapons

If you dont understand the picture, it is the inside of the General Store and where the people will be, Simply Delete the 2 tables already placed.

If you havnt noticed, Bones are no longer sold and must b aquired via training against dragons and other monster.

Add Place counters and remove these stupid tokens. The place counters will b used to hold more than 2147m...
If you dont underthand than ill make it like this

100m Place Counter, exchange 100m for the counter and sell counter back to store for 100m again
500m Place Counter, exchange 500m for the counter and sell counter back to store for 500m again
1000m Place Counter, exchange 1000m for the counter and sell counter back to store for 1000m again
2000m Place Counter, exchange 2000m for the counter and sell counter back to store for 2000m again

Basically the counter is worth the same amount as the coins themself. Instead of having 2147m tho u can have more for instance. Someone is selling a Tri-GodSword for 5b the max is 2147m so you need to add items to equal 5b. With this you can have x2 2b PC and x1 1b PC and you have a total of 5b without using items. I dnt know if i explained it well enough if you have question ask.

These tokens are lame and useless, they lower economy because they are too easy to obtain and the item bought with them and cheap as hell. (example: ive bought a Deathcape, Tri-GodSword, Claws, and Vesta LongSword all with tokens, Thats roughly around 1.3k tokens.)

I completely understand this is alot to do and i know you probably dont want to do it, I understand Entirely, But fo the sake that it took me forever to write this, please reply to it. Im just giving suggestions about what would make the server Extremely Good. Amazing.

Regards, The King/The Arch

Last edited by The King on Wed May 12, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The King

The King

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:42 pm

If i missed any rares, Please point them out so i can modify the drop guide.
Back to top Go down
bobibob

bobibob

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:56 pm

great idea man ive been trying to get somat like this accross since v4... you will have a much better time doing it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The King

The King

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:05 pm

thanks i hope so
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:43 am

Nicely done. I read all of ti and agree with all of it.
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Thats pretty cool idea.
Back to top Go down
sean fails

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Nice list or whatever it is it's good idea! and must of took ages Wink I think they should do all this
Back to top Go down
The King

The King

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Thanks everyone, im hoping seth and adrian will read it though. idk if they have yet :/
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Rares are all off. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:18 am

Btw why is insane dragon whip (UR)?
Back to top Go down
The King

The King

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:21 am

I put all Custom created items are ultra rare regardless of skill, it will massivly increase the economy if they are rarer than abbysal other wise the weaker item will cost alot more
Back to top Go down
The King

The King

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Bump (yellow section is new)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]   Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions...[Must Read] [Edited]
Page 1 of 1