Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryans Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Ryans Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Ryans Mod Application   Ryans Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 am

My Name is ryan i have been in this server for a very long time so i think i have a good chacne of getting it

I want mod because im kind and helpful and always open to suggestions
I will help people and be kind to others i want to always help and make this server better i will always give suggestions

I have been admin mod and co owenr in alot of servers i like obeying the rules i never abuse and break the rules i want to really change this server to make it better =]

i can also help the owners or other staff if u have any problems or u need anything i am here to help u guys cuz i m really dedicated to this server =]

i am always active if i am absent it meanss im on vacation or my internet has problems i will not leave server if i dont get the staff spot i will keep playing i will do wat it takes to get staff here so i really hope u keep me in consideration

Thank you,
~Ryan
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Ryans Mod Application   Ryans Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:33 am

Ur getting crazy? back for 10mins and mod?
ehmm dude get ur brains workin Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ryans Mod Application   Ryans Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Razz i wasnt here for 10 minutes well yeah im here for 10 minutes cuz i jsut heard of new forums lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryans Mod Application   Ryans Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryans Mod Application
Page 1 of 1