Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BLAKExFTW

BLAKExFTW

BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application: Empty
PostSubject: BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application:   BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Experience: (with the position): Well I have actually owned a server and it went great but I had to shut down the server because My pc was hacked and I lost the files.I was actually really good at being an Owner of a server so I think I could manage being a mod or admin great. I have also been a mod in 2 servers awhile back.
About me:I am a very kind person most of the times but if you do something wrong then lie in my face it can get me infuriated.
Reason: (Atleast 150 words):I want to be part of the staff team because I think I would do the job great and make the community a great place where everyone can just have a good time.Another reason why I want to be promoted is because I am very active and I can help people at all times because I just enjoy helping people with things they cant seem to figure out.
If you are mod What will you do to change some stuff to make it better?: (Atleast 100 words) If I am promoted I will make sure that everyone follows the rules and respect each other with good manners. I hate to see people fight over the dumbest things when they can just be friends and have fun and play the server. Servers are made so people can have fun not fight over petty things.

Many thanks for read! hope i'll get!
Back to top Go down
https://rapescap3.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Ryan da skil

Ryan da skil

PostSubject: Re: BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application:   BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:22 pm

gl ;D, and thx for not puttin me in ur sig btw Wink aha
Back to top Go down
BLAKExFTW

BLAKExFTW

PostSubject: Re: BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application:   BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Ryan da skil wrote:
gl ;D, and thx for not puttin me in ur sig btw Wink aha
i only post BEAST mod's and admin's in my sign! xd but ur good to! xd
Back to top Go down
https://rapescap3.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application:   BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 pm

yeah man thanks for not adding the best admin on the server either :[

which isnt me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application:   BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLAKExFTW'S Mod Application:
Page 1 of 1