Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny for mod.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

Danny for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Danny for mod.   Danny for mod. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 am

I can't find the correct format so I decided to make one of my own.

What is your name?

Danny

How old are you?

Where are you from?

UK

How long have you played Runescape?

I've played over 5 years on runescape in general, I joined this server LONG ago when it had the v1 client. Some of you might be able to remember me.

Have you had Mod experience?

I've got ALOT of experience with being a moderator, I've been in so many different server but had to leave them due to them dying or due to myself having a lot of school work to handle. I know how to take care of everyday problems.

Approximately how much time per week would you say you could devote to RapeScap3?

I'm on nearly everyday, all day. you can call me a nerd or w/e but I'm not really bothered.

What value do you think is most important in a responsible Mod?

I don't think there's is just one, i think there is two. Well, a Mod should be friendly because no one wants a grumpy Mod who doesn't help other players and a Mod should also be patient because some players can't speak proper english which makes it hard for other players to understand them. I have both of these.
Why do you want to be a Mod?

What qualities do you think that you have over any other candidate for this position?

I've read some of the other applications that were made, and found that mine stands out among the other's. This is because I have a lot of patients. I will never let a player down, even if I don’t understand the player, or the player doesn't understand me. I also respect other players even if they are new which i don't see a lot on this server. I had to learn about the server when I just started as well, so I don’t understand why players are yelling at other that they are noobs because they don’t know how to play or just new to the server. I never did that, and I will never do that, as respect for the other player on the server. If i do get accepted, I will make sure I'll help every player that needs my help.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you take serious consideration on this. I have just come back from my long absence off Runecape so I'm like a noob now but I'll soon get the hang of it again.

Back to top Go down
Minnermime

Danny for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny for mod.   Danny for mod. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:46 am

Gl, i guess as i remember u from v3 dont bs about v1 i got u started lol anyway yes you are a very active and nice person so yh gl.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

Danny for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny for mod.   Danny for mod. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Minnermime wrote:
Gl, i guess as i remember u from v3 dont bs about v1 i got u started lol anyway yes you are a very active and nice person so yh gl.
LOL i love it when people bs trying to get mod app ^ this is why hes not getting it probably
Back to top Go down
Michael

Danny for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny for mod.   Danny for mod. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:46 am

No, your post count is 1, I've never seen or heard of you, please, don't make shit up.
Back to top Go down
Minnermime

Danny for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny for mod.   Danny for mod. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:18 am

no seriously he played from from v3 to like v7
Back to top Go down
Michael

Danny for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny for mod.   Danny for mod. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:42 pm

And then left, and now comes back deciding he is getting mod? Yeah... nah.
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

Danny for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny for mod.   Danny for mod. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:40 pm

I always hate it when people have played an older version and come back just expecting to be mod -.-"
Is this fair on the other people? fuck no.......

You can tell that even now you haven't been overally active as i havn't seen you on and you one post in forums is this mod app

Gl

=P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danny for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny for mod.   Danny for mod. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny for mod.
Page 1 of 1