Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.

Go down 
+4
Reaper Skill
Im blonde
Epic Demon
Manbearpig
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Empty
PostSubject: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:13 am

Well, first of all.
Someone gave me duped items and duped with me (a mod not telling who it is).
That mod had a second acc, and he was buying RSGP with the duped items.
Now what Im Blonde makes of it, ( her dog ate the evidence )
MIKE HACKED (that mod) HE WAS BUYING RSGP ON THAT ACC BECAUSE HE IS SO GREEDY.
Right, if you check the IP's of the acc, you will see that I NEVER EVER logged into the account.
I gave her duped items and now her bank is removed. ( Very Happy )
Now for the actual non-photoshopped picture of im blonde.

Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Unled1hy
Yes people I know what you people are thinking.
She was a failed project from the university of Wisconsin.
Her hair turned black and her eye(s) went red.
She lost her left-eye in a bar fight back in 2006.

IM BLONDE IS A LIAR. WATCH OUT.
Back to top Go down
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:14 am

Bro I told seth what happened and he checked the ips and he said it matches lewis's acc and I was like serious bro that means lewis tryed to get you into shit and are you back in the game now?
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 am

Okay well, that pics kinda cute... I had all my ip's checked and i was clean.. I even had my account reset to prove that and also. If that pics me why did you constantly call me a sexy bitch and say you wanted to fuck my face and beg for that 1 nude pic i have of myself which is actually only me in my underwear huh? Your 12 years old and already brasing a sex offenders life kid.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 am

I logged onto the account and took the items. I have never once bought RSGP on this server because ion my opinion, it is still ageinst both jagex rules and rapescap3 rules. Also, if you;re going to photoshop a picture using smudge, red eye, and invert, don't make it look like a 2 year old did it. This counts as flaming staff and disrespect. Go paly your own server. Nobody wants you on this one. If we castch you trying to ruint he server agein i will acc ban and ipban you. END OF DISCUSSION.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 am

Lold at your stupidity.
Wait till we show a owner the proof that the IP Is the same and where im blonde is yelling Lewis his pass.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:37 am

Photoshopped picture + Seth knows I was on his account dumbass -.- I find the fact that even though you know you're the victim. You still try to get into the server so you can fuck it up. Well i'm not letting that happen.
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 am

Don't worry babe, I'M SAVING THE INTERNET'S
Back to top Go down
Lewis

Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:40 am

Exactly we have a pic of you saying my pass + how can it match my ip when i wasnt on the acc maby the ip which it was created on but not online with...kinda backfired ey reaper? oh wait you hacked 'Sexy time' after 'Im blonde' yelled my password?Smile
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 pm

She didn't yell you're pass. she pmed it to me dumbass. I can post a screenie of it if you'd like. I logged on and took ur dupes. Seth already knows. Lewis, FUCK OFF KID. Go on your own fucking server.
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Genious, i can't believe you actually took your time out to photoshop a picture manbear, shows your immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
She didn't yell you're pass. she pmed it to me dumbass. I can post a screenie of it if you'd like. I logged on and took ur dupes. Seth already knows. Lewis, FUCK OFF KID. Go on your own fucking server.
Post a screen then FAGGOT
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:12 am

Lul, you know what I find funny? EVERY girl who plays Rapescap3 and posts a picture of herself is attractive, I have never seen an ugly person play Rapescap3. Either this server attracts hot girls, highly unlikely, or most or all of your a posting fake pictures.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:40 am

Michael wrote:
Lul, you know what I find funny? EVERY girl who plays Rapescap3 and posts a picture of herself is attractive, I have never seen an ugly person play Rapescap3. Either this server attracts hot girls, highly unlikely, or most or all of your a posting fake pictures.
so true i neber thought of it
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:53 am

Just watching to the picture; lmfao xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.   Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some stuff, and the actualy non-photshopped Im Blonde.
Page 1 of 1