Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im blondes moderator app :)

Go down 
+6
Froobpk2
Grimm Raper
c0pp1k1lla1
Epic Demon
Manbearpig
Im blonde
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Im blonde

Im blondes moderator app :) Empty
PostSubject: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 am

How Long Have You Been Playing: I've been playing for 6 days in total, i know it's not much but i seem to know alot of stuff and visit alot of places, hosting hide and seek games has also led me around the world of rapescap3.

In Game Name: Im Blonde Smile

Are you Trustworthy: Yes, im extremely trustworthy, i know what im doing and when to do it. I'm really calm and love to chill out with players and staff members. Lot's of players know me well and are very friendly towards me as i am towards them. I will help when it's needed and i am extremely confident that i am fit to be a moderator. I know when to punish people and what punishment to put forward. I'll always give a warning so that the player knows what he/she has done wrong and i personally think im good for the job.

How Active are you: As you know im extremely active, i play around 10 hours a day like a no lifer haha, but other than me being online i'll be either at the gym or exercising at home to keep my fitness level up to standard conditions. Im also on when other staff arn't although we will always have atleast 1 member on so thats a good thing towards helping the server. Smile

What Would You Do If you become mod: If i were to become a moderator i would firstly introduce myself as a moderator to people, second i would ofcourse get right on the job to helping people when it is needed as i already do, but as a moderator i have more abilities to help other players in need of help. Like i mentioned before i know what punishment to give people and when they deserve it. You can test me on that if you like to, i've been staff multiple times and i can prove it Smile

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am really friendly, i love to chill out, pk or/and help players. I would most definately take my time out to help players. I get comments such as thanks for the help; or wow thanks alot. I just basically love to help people and i am always here to help Smile

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be a mod because i love to play rapescap3, i'd love to help players with more capabilities than a regular player. I can also help you more since i could like ::teleto or ::teletome and stuff like that. Being a mod in this server would inspire me because i just love to get on with players and relax. Smile

What kind of experience do you have: I have experience as a mod, (not joking) about 15 times+ as an admin i've been more than 5 times, i've been head admin twice, co-owner twice and owner once. I've been a coder twice too but im not very good at it Smile

P.S. Thanks for taking the time out to read this and i hope you can support me if you think i deserve it Smile
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 am

Double post.
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:31 am

I changed my last 1 because people were voting and not posting and i don't agree with that atall.
Back to top Go down
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:31 am

good player in game, helps players and tells me when people break rules
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
c0pp1k1lla1

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:12 am

Nice appyl.
You are nice in in-game,
So good luck!
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:16 pm

if you post a poll u give people the right to vote if they want dont complain then please if u post a poll. i say no because only 6 days idc if your nice n help a lot and this double post
Back to top Go down
Froobpk2

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 pm

You Have Played alot but not alot of days.
am not sure on this one tho.
Gl Anyways.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:37 pm

i feel kind critical of what i posted up there so im just going to say good luck but i dont vote no or yes because now that i think about it length of time played really shouldnt affect your luck too bad :]
Back to top Go down
Skele

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Support She convinced me she should be a mod and thats hard as hell to do but she did XD
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 pm

When you say convinced do you mean i bribed you into it or something? :S
Back to top Go down
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:14 pm

I don't support simply because the first line states 6 days. That's enough for me to not approve. Sorry.

-Colton-
Yours Truly.
Back to top Go down
iluvu4eva

PostSubject: im blonde for mod   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:20 pm

i support cuz shes hella nice to me and only one who truly shows me respect :L so my vote is for u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:35 pm

colton wrote:
I don't support simply because the first line states 6 days. That's enough for me to not approve. Sorry.

-Colton-
Yours Truly.
this if you havent played for over a month please dont post an app lol
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:19 pm

It's a yes from me, but a lot of others need demote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:33 pm

congrats she got it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im blondes moderator app :)   Im blondes moderator app :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im blondes moderator app :)
Page 1 of 1