Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My feedback

Go down 
+6
Ice
Manbearpig
Fred
I Am Jesse
Watch me lol
Gf sun
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gf sun

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: My feedback   My feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Ima split this down into good and bad stuff .

------Good-------
#Great fully working customs
#Great eco
#Great drop rates from all monsters (very balanced)
#Love the reward tokens its like a second currency to cash

------Bad--------
#Server keeps nulling
#Server lags so much
#Bandos is overpowered
#People buying and selling rs accounts/money/items
#Pk system - you just get dropped into pvp where people will camp with dds hitting like constant 40s. Need to spawn in non PVP and walk into it when your ready like you do in edgeville. If you want to high level wildi pk your choice but i for one dont like getting jumped on by kids with overpowered stuff.
#Godwars system. 1 Boss and 20 people. Need to get all godwars dungeon bosses and the proper godwars dungeon rooms.
#Not the server itselfs fault and this cant be helped but most of the guys who play are 12 and extremely immature and rude.
#Lack Of staff

------Suggestions-------
#More Staff
#More Bosses
#Maybe try some custom rares because custom weapons are perfect
#DONT ALLOW PEOPLE TO BECOME DONATOR FOR RUNESCAPE ITEMS! It may befinit the guys who give them the donator status but it isnt helping the server. The server needs donation cash to make it better.
#Slayer needs to be improved

Feel free to comment disagreee with me argue with me agree with me whatever im not bothered just dont be immature and disrespectful? Kthxbai

[EDIT]
BANDOS IS WAYYYYY OVER POWERED. GOT 86 KOED IN WILDI

Last edited by Gf sun on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feedback   My feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:21 pm

ANyone can donate, And as for immaturity, having a server full of stuck up pricks is no fun.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feedback   My feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Not to be a dick, but the server's kinda made for fun? Thus, a private server. IF you want a serious game, go back and play runescape. Private servers are made for fun, not all this serious shit.
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feedback   My feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Agreed with Jesse.

But indeed maybe more gdw bosses? And I share his opinion about Bandos who's overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feedback   My feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Do u hate me?

"Those ppl that are 12"
Back to top Go down
Ice

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feedback   My feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 pm

I don't lag. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Michael

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feedback   My feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Bandos is made to be overpowered... Then that keeps it's drop rarer. If you want him dead then go with a team and share loots.
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   My feedback Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 am

haha
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feedback   My feedback Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 am

i think bandos is fine, there is only minimum lag when i play mostly due to the fact that im playing on a dinosaur, the only thing i would change about the wild is that damn rule shit that comes up right when u telie in because ur vulnerable and you get rushed so easily. O yeah rollbacks are so common every dc. Add a ::save orsomething
Back to top Go down
care

care

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: i believe the server is fine and adrian is doing a good job!   My feedback Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:12 pm

i believe this server is made for some good fun and get away from bullshit on real rs. santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feedback   My feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My feedback
Page 1 of 1