Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Newbie Feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cold Winter

Some Newbie Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Some Newbie Feedback   Some Newbie Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 pm

I've only been playing on this server for a few days now, but I am having a great time for the most part on here.

Just a quick suggestion about the economy though. As I have seen, many players trade with dragon tokens, not cash, as most people achieve max cash within a few hours of joining. Instead of doing a reset and reducing prices of everything etc, can't there be a shop that sells a "Money Token" that costs 2147m to buy and can also be sold back to that same shop for 2147m?

With this, players would very easily be able to trade for things priced over max cash, without having to barter items that many people do not want or even know the price of. From what I can tell with my pretty basic knowledge of Java, it should be a very simple addition to the server, yet it would improve the economy greatly. Possibly add tokens of various values, such as a 10m, 100m, 1000m token, as that would be easier to calculate prices than a 2147m token.

Some of you may say that this will ruin the economy...this is guaranteed to boost the volume of trading done in the game, as it helps to facilitate trading large sums of money.

I'd love to hear some feedback on this idea from the rest of you.

tl:dr - Add tokens to a shop to facilitate trading large sums of money.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

Some Newbie Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Newbie Feedback   Some Newbie Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:01 pm

nice feedback but nothing needs to be fixed besides disconnection
Back to top Go down

Some Newbie Feedback
Page 1 of 1