Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wtf! crystal scammed me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pker0x

pker0x

wtf! crystal scammed me! Empty
PostSubject: wtf! crystal scammed me!   wtf! crystal scammed me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:00 pm

omfg i have donated for 99 skill and i gave money for crystal she says donate for donor stat 6m and for 99 skil 3m i donated for 99rc and 75 slayer! what to do adrian told her to gain donations?? or what!coz she says i need to get 20m for adrian! wtf! but i know her rs name for that i need staff help not scammer staf!! Mad Sad Evil or Very Mad Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: wtf! crystal scammed me!   wtf! crystal scammed me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:12 pm

For donations always go to the owners!! And btw was it with rsgp? The owners don't accept these. So you could easily see it was a scam.

Gl, I hope you will get helped :s
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: wtf! crystal scammed me!   wtf! crystal scammed me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:18 pm

accutaly fred if you was online today they were accecpting rsgp. 3m for a 99 and 10m for donar status i think. But yes ive heard she got demoted. idk if it is true though
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: wtf! crystal scammed me!   wtf! crystal scammed me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Meh, Jin I am on vacation so can't come online. And I already asked to donate with rsgp, Adrian didn't accept it. So couldn't know it (;
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: ohhhhhhhhh   wtf! crystal scammed me! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 am

oh ^^
well if you said tha before i wouldn't have said it, and i think they were only doing it yesterday
unless they do it another day to, but how does rsps help anyways?
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: wtf! crystal scammed me!   wtf! crystal scammed me! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 am

You mean rsgp?
Back to top Go down
999billionk

999billionk

PostSubject: Re: wtf! crystal scammed me!   wtf! crystal scammed me! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:46 am

she scammed a lot of people, she tried to scam me but I said no. Never give shit to people that you dont trust.
Back to top Go down
Lewis

Lewis

PostSubject: Re: wtf! crystal scammed me!   wtf! crystal scammed me! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 am

we duno what were doing about this yet sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf! crystal scammed me!   wtf! crystal scammed me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtf! crystal scammed me!
Page 1 of 1