Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystal's mod app

Go down 
+4
minecraft k
spaghman
Liam
Crystall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystall

Crystal's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Crystal's mod app   Crystal's mod app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:41 am

Do I have a life?: Yes.

How Long Have You Been Playing: since it was up in 2009 i believe was when it was maybe 2010 can't remember.

IGN: Crystal

Are you Trustworthy: Yes, back in the old server i was the only donor who had the option to open bank in wild(:

How Active are you: Pretty active, it's summer and ive got nothing better to do, my boyfriends outta town for the next 2 months=\

What Would You Do If you become mod: Be alot more active then i already am, if that's possible, i could hover around the wild making sure noones glitching\ cheating or whatever, i truely just want to be wilderness moderator. nothing more but can do more if needed.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Total leveler, i love pking sure but i would much rather have all skills 99 then all the money in the game(:

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: To help the server get rid of the ignorant children who flame, and attemt to dupe or pkp cheat and other things such as. i love the old staff, cill, adr, seth, bobbity. i deserved to be staff in the old game but it got shutdown for a few months' =\\

What kind of experience do you have: i was mod on a few other servers, but they got boring because the economy got ruined and everything leveld to fast. on here i won't get bored because it's hard to get everything to 99 and adrian and seth are allways giviing the game beautiful updates(::
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Crystal's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Crystal's mod app   Crystal's mod app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:42 am

I Support this app.
Back to top Go down
spaghman

spaghman

Crystal's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's mod app   Crystal's mod app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:14 am

Good apply, I wish you the best of luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
minecraft k

minecraft k

Crystal's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's mod app   Crystal's mod app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:25 am

i support, even though im new, she is super helpful, and deserves it.

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jason

Crystal's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's mod app   Crystal's mod app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:01 pm

support all teh way Smile a wildy mod would be good
Back to top Go down
Deleteme,Forgetthisgame.

Deleteme,Forgetthisgame.

Crystal's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's mod app   Crystal's mod app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:47 pm

yeah i think she would be a great mod =D best of luck crsytal!
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

Crystal's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's mod app   Crystal's mod app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Nah, hate her Razz
Good luck crystal, you shoulda put a poll;)
Back to top Go down
Crystall

Crystal's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's mod app   Crystal's mod app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:41 pm

idk how to put a poll lol.
Back to top Go down
seldomlonely

Crystal's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's mod app   Crystal's mod app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 am

I support this! really nice person, and alot of good info. good luck Crystal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's mod app   Crystal's mod app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal's mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: