Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters

should pker0x be mod??
1-yes
pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! I_vote_lcap25%pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
2-no
pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! I_vote_lcap50%pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
3-idc
pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! I_vote_lcap25%pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
4-idk
pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
pker0x

pker0x

pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!!   pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:48 am

are u nerd?? no im not !!.

howlong u have playing this?? umm like1-1.5month.

what your ingame name?? i called pker0x.

are you active??? sure im i play like 6-8 hours a day! its summer man!!!

if you are a mod what u will do???umm first off all i want to be the ring between staffs and players and i will abuse all illeglal things like glitchers and scammer and spammers too! and i will help and advice all players!.

what is ur most likely thing ingame??? when i begin playing that amazing game i like to gain billions tell i got 35b then i got bored then i had to go skilling and love it! lol! till i got #7 in game and 1880+ total lvl i love helping starters and i like to help anyone want help and i respect players and i respect there rule of life.

what kind of expriance u have?? umm i have played more than 20 servers and im pro in 10 on them for that i know every thing related to rs! making money lvling new items places and i thanks adrian and seth for all things frst thing for this pretty amazing server!!!

at the end what u want to say to ur readers?? umm , plz choose me to be mod and u will ever never regret for choosing me extra im a helpfull man and i love rules rules is rules! and rememebr im not nerd!!

Last edited by pker0x on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : i dont want it)
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: pker0x for mod   pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 am

well you are friendly and helpful when i saw you.
I think you have to use the format though
Back to top Go down
pker0x

pker0x

PostSubject: Re: pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!!   pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 am

well thank u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!!   pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pker0x's mod application.read itt!!!!!
Page 1 of 1