Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue's mod application please read !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue The Skiller

Blue The Skiller

Blue's mod application please read ! Empty
PostSubject: Blue's mod application please read !   Blue's mod application please read ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 am

Ingame name: B_L_U_E

Irl name: well ehh... Elias lol!

Why I believe I should be picked for mod: I've been on this server for a fairly decent amount of time now. I've played about a month . At times I've been inactive a couple days, but for the last 5-6 days ive been on about 10 hours each day. Also I love to help out new players, I have given ppl tours around the server and told them tips on how to succeed. I find a sense of accomplishment whenever I resolve a conflict between players, which usually I do. I've played rsps's for about 5 years and over that time I've became mod and admin on 1 smaller server, and mod on Near-Reality and Silab Garza and Soulsplit. Over this time I have learned a lot about leadership, and i would love to be able to support this amazing server in any way possible. If I am not selected for ingame mod, I wont be mad, I will still be a very active user in the Rapescap3 community. I love you

thanks for ur time ~B_L_U_E
Back to top Go down

Blue's mod application please read !
Page 1 of 1