Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

d e a t h for mod

Go down 
+9
gotenix
I Am Jesse
Gf sun
pker0x
Fred
x bamf x
Jin karasagi
slayers
d e a t h
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zack fair

zack fair

d e a t h for mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am

This is your first and only post......?
Also it has probably been said but there is a format to follow man

=P
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

This isn't a real job though.. And all im saying is some vets deserve it over new players for thousands of reasons. I'm tired of people playing for 3 days and joining server and running for mod.

By the way, before i couldn't do Boy Scouts anymore, when i was drug free, i was a Life scout, i had to stop because of soccer though,
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

im not saying its a real job just both a real job and this are similiar and how they are is because they both require experiance and skills that other people might not have like social skills im not saying ur wrong in ur thinking cause i cant say that but im not wrong either and yes some new ppl shouldnt get the job but thats some just like some vets shouldnt get the job either so you have to meet in the middle such as who is trust worthy from views of other players and who's not, who is helping the server with suggestions or helping players and who is not, who likes to argue and who doesnt, you cant really call this a argument that were having jesse cause its just 2 people who are trying to understand each others views on the situation and where both ppl are right
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:12 pm

I agree.

Like, vets who abused in the past should't get it, but ones that haven't gotten in too much trouble or any, like me, rimmy, and bobbityjoe1 xD
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   d e a t h for mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:52 am

-.- who abused LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

d e a t h for mod
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: