Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

d e a t h for mod

Go down 
+9
gotenix
I Am Jesse
Gf sun
pker0x
Fred
x bamf x
Jin karasagi
slayers
d e a t h
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
d e a t h

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:16 am

hi guys my in game name is d e a t h

im aplying for mod becuswe i wanna help ppl

im 12 years old

i started playing for 4-5 days now (rlly awsome server thank u seth and adrian <3)

i have alot of exp in mod and i would like to thank crystal for helping me with this ty crysta!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
slayers

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 am

Uhm could you please edit this and use the format. That will give you a better chance.
For now, I'd say no.
You haven't been playing very long and I don't really think people should make applications when they've been playing for such a short amount of time.
That's not gonna stop though, so I'll just say good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 am

dont mods usally have to be active on forums to?
or are those form mods. if they have that here.
Back to top Go down
x bamf x

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:55 am

Dude ive never seen you before i'm sorry so i'd say no at this moment keep working and try get yourself known a little better, its a no from me sorry
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:29 am

Good luck, but I think you are a little bit to jong. And your apply is to short.
Back to top Go down
pker0x

pker0x

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:33 pm

I WILL ADD SOMETHING CRYSTAL IS AN DEMOTED MOD NOW AND SHE IS S.C.A.M.M.E.R :d
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: trollllllllllll   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 pm

stop trollng, wtf does that have anyhing to do with this mod app
Back to top Go down
Gf sun

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:46 pm

d e a t h wrote:
hi guys my in game name is d e a t h

im aplying for mod becuswe i wanna help ppl

im 12 years old

i started playing for 4-5 days now (rlly awsome server thank u seth and adrian <3)

i have alot of exp in mod and i would like to thank crystal for helping me with this ty crysta!!

lol!

Dont think you would make a good mod. I asked you to help me with clue and you said give me the clue and i will give you loot i said no can you just tell me location and you told me to fuck off. Thats not the sort of mod id want to have around. Also you are quite young which explains the immaturaty and childish behavior from you
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 pm

He's no getting. Didn't play near long enough and didn't follow mod app format.
Back to top Go down
gotenix

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 pm

i would say no because ur app is to short and i'd also like to tell you guys that it shouldnt be about who played the longest its about who is fit for the job sure if they played for 1-3 days maybe its a big deal other than that it doesnt matter in less they are fit for the job and do a good job at it
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 pm

No, you're completely wrong. Because it does matter on the length of the player.

Because all the vets are sick and tired of people trying to get mod after a day or a week, while we have all played over 2 years.

And the more you play longer, the more knowledge you have about hidden bugs, things, etc.

So it is a big deal about the play date.
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:26 am

LOL? thats just saying sum1 has played for 3 months, some1 else played for 3 years.
The person who played for 3 months gets mod. and the guy who plays for 3 years says OMG THATS SO FKIN UNFAIR IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR WAY LONGER. even if it is 1-3 days. lots of tings can happen. and it is fair. It jsut means that other person suck to bad to deserve a position. Do not cry about it
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 am

Don't try to start with me.

I know all the vets don't "suck". They Blow. Me. So get over it.

Also, just because somebody plays for 2 years and doesn't get staff doesn't mean they "suck".

Mkaay? Don't come and tell me that playing for a long amount of time and not getting staff means they suck.

P.S. You can't play for 3 years, the server hasn't been up for three years.

P.S.S. Learn to type.
Back to top Go down
Michael

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 am

Umadbro? The thing that gets us fucked off is that we do shit non stop for 2 years. Owners notice it a bit. New people come in, suck up to staff and just do something for like a day. We have done so much shit it isn't funny? But do the owners care? Maybe, I wouldn't know seeing as I am not an owner. But it's people like you who fuck everything up. "OMG, I helped one person, I should be Mod" Then you go round begging people to vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 am

eh yeh whatever i dont look at mistake. I know you cant play for 3 years its an expression, i said it as an expression. learn to read. or go learn grammer.
And yes, the ones who complain obviously suck. I dont mean gameplay wise. I mean position wise. R u dum or summin? No i dont even want mod right no. so its not people like me, i dont beg people you dumass.
So dont talk if you dont know. I dont care if im a mod or not. im not like people such as you. I played 2 years and some guy who has played for 1 week gets mod. HOW does it matter. NOTHING matters as long as you have fun. Simple as. I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:31 pm

We're not excatly complaining that we get staff. It's just the fact that we play for 2 years, and we post a mod app, and get like, 100+ yes's, and barely any no's, and some noob who plays for one day and donates 10$ gets mod.. yanno what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Michael

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Please, don't tell me to learn grammar when your horrible at it yourself, k?
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 am

yes i do understand that. It's just the point of view you said it in, "they donate £10 and get mod while we've played for 2 years" It just kind of sounds like complaining if you knew what i mean. Im not trying to argue im just trying to say everyone should get a chance. Obviously not 1-3 days but otherwise, i mean why not?
Thats all im trying to say. Micheal. By learn grammer I mean the obviouse fact of, I dont know? Learn Wtf some one is trying to say before talking. AND EXPRESSION - SARCISM. I prob failed that last part ^^
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:28 am

The only real problem i have with new people donating for staff is they usually end up abusing and starting a fuss over the server.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:55 am

no this guy definitely not for mod he calls everyone fatfucks ingame and doesnt help and if a mod or staff team comes he'll start to suck up and act all good n shit
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:38 am

well i've said what i wanted to, So this will be the last post of the topic

No. I agree with B O S S he doesnt help much he just tells u to fk off
Back to top Go down
ut342

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: g   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm

good lucky
Back to top Go down
ut342

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: h   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:15 pm

ut you dont have to double post, just edit ur last message
Back to top Go down
gotenix

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 am

jesse it doesnt really maybe if the "vets" want a mod spot they should try to at least sound like their good for the job so you know if they aren't fit for it then thats what the owners decided so i rest my case cause in a real job who are they gana take someone who was in that job before but left becuase they moved or something or someone who is more fit for the job with more experiance such as they did JROTC or are a Eagle scout or have so and so amount of community service hours to help the community and also to go with the JROTC if they go to college and do ROTC then thats even more experiance i got called to the marines because of these values i did JROTC i have 168 community service hours now and im a Eagle scout also if i want to be a mod or admin for something i have stuff for that to such as i was a GM for 3 WoW p servers and a admin for another server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

d e a t h for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: d e a t h for mod   d e a t h for mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

d e a t h for mod
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: