Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kurd4life mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kurd4life

kurd4life mod application Empty
PostSubject: kurd4life mod application   kurd4life mod application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:42 am

In-game User:kurd4life

How Long Have You Been: playing: 2 weeks

Why Should We Pick You: i think u should pick me because im am a good guy and friends with most of the people on the server and i dont start fights.

Why do i deserve mod?: i think i deserve mod because i been helping new people out and telling them information about game like doing pure or where you buy barrow peices and etc.

How Old Are You (Optional):15

What kind of experience do you have: yes i do have experience i been a admin and mod on other rsps
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: kurd4life mod application   kurd4life mod application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 am

Personally, I think you should play a bit longer and get to know a few more things. Plus, come on the forums more often, you made an account and straight away made a mod app. Be more active and give it while.
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

PostSubject: Re: kurd4life mod application   kurd4life mod application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:11 am

Michael wrote:
Personally, I think you should play a bit longer and get to know a few more things. Plus, come on the forums more often, you made an account and straight away made a mod app. Be more active and give it while.
This
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: kurd4life mod application   kurd4life mod application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:12 am

This...?
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

PostSubject: Re: kurd4life mod application   kurd4life mod application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:15 am

Im stating that thats exactly what i think also...
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: kurd4life mod application   kurd4life mod application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:15 am

Ahh, ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kurd4life mod application   kurd4life mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kurd4life mod application
Page 1 of 1