Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch me lol as a mod?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

Watch me lol as a mod? Empty
PostSubject: Watch me lol as a mod?   Watch me lol as a mod? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Ingame Name: Watch me lol or My lol pl0x

How long have you been plalying? I have been a part time player for about a month or so but have began playing serious in the past week.

Am I trustworthy? I am totally trustworthy, I do not use stupid grammar and I say what Im thinking which may not always be possative, If I done anything to break the rules I will admit to it and not Try to lie my way out of the situation.

Are you active ingame? I can be very active, 6-7am, 4-10pm, Next week I can be on all day due to school breaking up for 6 weeks.. Which would be a massive Plus for staffing the server...

Why do I want to be a Moderator? I basically want to be a moderator to be a role model to other players and show them how the game should be played, I would also like to be a moderator to help clean to spam and trash that any server can produce, and In the end to be a possative influence on the server, I also do not take sides and even if a player is my friend I see the situation from both parties sides...

What kind of experience do you have as being a player Moderator? I've part owned many servers and have splashed alot of money on them, buying anti ddos programmes and getting hosting sites for servers, I have been Admin and Moderator on many servers. With me what I say and do is me. I don't try and act like anyone else for anyone, I was a veteran of runescape for about 8 years...
Back to top Go down
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: Watch me lol as a mod?   Watch me lol as a mod? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Dear Moderator Applier,

I believe there are others that have been playing way longer, done more the server, that deserve it more, but my word doesn't count. "I do not use stupid grammar" You just did. "I don't use stupid grammar" is proper. "possative" Again. It's positive. That's stupid grammar.

You can also be a role model to other players and show them how to play the game (although there isn't a certain way to play the game) without the use of a crown next to your name or without authority, can't you?

Lastly, experience doesn't include wealth status into these servers, more importantly, this one. Also, your English isn't the best.

I apologize for any discomfort this may have caused you. This is all due of respect to your responses to these questions.

Colton - Yours Truly.
Back to top Go down
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

PostSubject: Re: Watch me lol as a mod?   Watch me lol as a mod? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:03 pm

are you a moderator? I think not. So your opinion I don't really care for.
Back to top Go down
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: Watch me lol as a mod?   Watch me lol as a mod? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:04 pm

This is to be viewed by the public. Also, I don't know if you've noticed. I'm a veteran. I've held every staff position from donator to co owner. Therefore, I do know what I'm talking about.

Colton - Yours Truly.
Back to top Go down
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

PostSubject: Re: Watch me lol as a mod?   Watch me lol as a mod? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Yeah, Sorry dude snapped a little there. I totally agree with your point. I do understand that there are people who have been on longer, but as I stated in the Application with my school holidays fast approaching I would have more time to spend Moderating the server.
Back to top Go down
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: Watch me lol as a mod?   Watch me lol as a mod? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:16 pm

I understand, but there are others, such as myself, who don't have school right now. It's summer.

Colton - Yours Truly.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Watch me lol as a mod?   Watch me lol as a mod? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Colton, you're gettin all professional and shit.

Watch Me Lol, just play longer, and become more active on the forums. I've played for 2 years almost and haven't gotten mod yet after numerous attempts ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch me lol as a mod?   Watch me lol as a mod? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch me lol as a mod?
Page 1 of 1