Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Full out moderator application. Watch me lol.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

Full out moderator application. Watch me lol. Empty
PostSubject: Full out moderator application. Watch me lol.   Full out moderator application. Watch me lol. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 am

Ingame Name: Watch me lol

How long have you been playing?I was part time playing the server for about a month to get a grips of whether it was going to be a server I'de enjoy, Now that I'm fully into the game I am very active and hope be be apart of the server for along time to come.

Am I trustworthy? I am 100% trustworthy, I know there have been alot of problems with abusing staff, I am positive I will not follow those players, I don't get jealous of anyone, and I do not have any anger issues..

Are you active ingame? I can be very active, 6-7am, 4-10pm, Next week I can be on all day due to school breaking up for 6 weeks so my time online would be 9,11am-12pm.. Which would be a massive plus for staffing the server...I am also always on the forums and chatbox.

Why do I want to be a Moderator? I want to be a staff because I really enjoy spending time helping players who will need my assistance until their problem is solved and I will always be here for those players who need it. It makes me feel good and happy about myself when I am helping other people, its actually fun to help others. I won't ignore them unless I'm away from the computer in which case I will inform people that i am.. My timezone is British so it's -0 *I think*, meaning I will be on when other staff members aren't to help anyone who needs help. I will be playing this server for a quite very long time. I will also be respecting other important staff members who will be moderating the server. Also, I am able to control my anger and behavior which means i don't go out of control and rage ban everyone. Thats why I would like to be Player Moderator and I am positive that i will be a excellent moderator that everyone will enjoy to have in Rapescap3.

What kind of experience do you have as being a player Moderator? I've part owned many servers and have splashed alot of money on them, buying anti ddos programmes and getting hosting sites for servers, I have been Admin and Moderator on many servers. With me what I say and do is me. I don't try and act like anyone else for anyone, I also watch to see how other moderators do there jobs and take little tips and hints from the.

I would also like to add a little personal informations. My full name is Adam Djokovic (I have serbian family), I am 15 years. I'm always a cool person, everyone usually likes to be around with me, i go along well with basically anyone. I have alot of real life friends and I don't get mad at things really that much, i usually have fun and love enjoying my time with other people including my friends. I'm from a England(in europe for those who do not know) but was born in Miami, Florida (family was on holiday). I enjoy playing football, skateboarding, Drawing, fishing, and playing on the computer. I usually play rsps and i will only be playing this one, i find this server very fun and unique than other servers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Full out moderator application. Watch me lol.   Full out moderator application. Watch me lol. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 am

I'm gonna say play longer Razz

Other that that, great mod app, looks like you put a punch of time into it, goodluck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

PostSubject: Re: Full out moderator application. Watch me lol.   Full out moderator application. Watch me lol. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:55 am

*Bump*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: Full out moderator application. Watch me lol.   Full out moderator application. Watch me lol. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 am

Gotta say no. Didn't read the app, but I've seen ppl having probs with you, I did too. So I don't think you 'll fit as moderator.
Not to flame at you, just my experience with you and my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

PostSubject: Re: Full out moderator application. Watch me lol.   Full out moderator application. Watch me lol. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Fred wrote:
Gotta say no. Didn't read the app, but I've seen ppl having probs with you, I did too. So I don't think you 'll fit as moderator.
Not to flame at you, just my experience with you and my opinion.

Many people have problems with me? That's a first...

As for you we had 1 little debate and you don't like me?

Please don't judge me without reading my application otherwise theres no point in posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   Full out moderator application. Watch me lol. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 pm

you seem cool. I dont know you much but you seem good. GL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: Full out moderator application. Watch me lol.   Full out moderator application. Watch me lol. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:41 pm

I've read your app now.
Good app, I shouldn't have replied like that.
You seem quite cool and helpful, goodluck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

PostSubject: Re: Full out moderator application. Watch me lol.   Full out moderator application. Watch me lol. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Fred wrote:
I've read your app now.
Good app, I shouldn't have replied like that.
You seem quite cool and helpful, goodluck Very Happy

I'm not here to make enemy's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full out moderator application. Watch me lol.   Full out moderator application. Watch me lol. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full out moderator application. Watch me lol.
Page 1 of 1