Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some ideas for updates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ricky

ricky

some ideas for updates Empty
PostSubject: some ideas for updates   some ideas for updates Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 pm

ok here is a thread where you all can feel free to post about new updates that you would like to have. i would like for there to be a few new items released and/or a new stat released that can be trained and also have its own rewards and cape. this just keeps the server original and as always #1 on the charts. tell me what you think or just post some ideas of your own Razz

-------------------------------------------
some ideas for updates Otzrierickysome ideas for updates Otzrie
some ideas for updates 2zqy88n
some ideas for updates 10gb38x
some ideas for updates I3x4zl
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for updates   some ideas for updates Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 pm

^^ Its too bad there are never updates. Dx

But anyway,

I think vets should have they're own like, emblem in chatbox or yell.
Also, a special item like a phat or cape

And also, skiller items, Like, special armor, they get no respect at all, or special things, since you mostly need defense for custom armors.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for updates   some ideas for updates Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Also, (I really dont give a fuck if its double posting)

Clear out staff, and give new people a new shot, Just stop giving the people over and over again, Other then the good staff like Jar3d, Skele, Pent, Ricky, etc.

LASTLY.
Have a list of helpers, Maybe have a special crown with a H on it.
Which means, if somebody needs a staff member, they could ask the "helpers"
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for updates   some ideas for updates Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Add new things. Like maybe. Tormented Demons? Maybe some Custom Quests and a Proper Quest cape. Instead of having "Click Slayer to advance" like when your thieving. Have proper randoms and random rewards. Ranging from something like 10k to Barrows pieces or something.
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for updates   some ideas for updates Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:56 pm

remove alrena. she makes herblore, monsters, many things obsolete. i made a thread about a new area before vps ran out, anyone wanna find is Dx
Back to top Go down
Crystall

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for updates   some ideas for updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:51 pm

i think that if you added in Overrload's that are untradeable then 95 herblore would be a skill everyone would desire. and maybe making weapons a little bit weaker? i mean hitting 70's is fun and all but it'd be better if that was only possible by ags spec and DH. also id love it if you made dplate less powerfull then bcp, dplate looks really stupid when your wearing it so i don't often like to wear it to pk. =p. adding a pkpoints shop would be greatly appreciated and more items into the ::rshop maybe something that is untradeable and you have to earn the tokens/buy the tokens to get it. something that's crazy good like once per hour you can open your bank anywhere or something cool
THANKS(:
-Soon to be mod?(: Crystal-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for updates   some ideas for updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some ideas for updates
Page 1 of 1