Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thugnasty

thugnasty

we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read Empty
PostSubject: we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read   we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:24 pm

yea so we got mods and admins goin on a powertrip and this needs to be dealt with.. they wanna act like what they say goes when most of the time that is true but when its something so stupid and over something so rediculous that can easily be dealt with in other ways it becomes them jsut being LAZY and abusing powers..they dont even try to deal with situation, just go on and jail,reset,threatin, and in my case BAN me because i told a mod i was better then him? no shit talking involved what so ever..stickly jsut told him i was better and im banned...nicole sway and ricky have me banned for what reason ak them?? all they will say is because im against teh reset and over 90% of the gamers are too no one wants that shit again after we just had one thats pretty mediocre,,they wanna take the lazy way out and pull some bs because they cant get what they want ..and its because they arent trying shit that they need to be.. im one of the loyalist players to this im on more then 98% of the players i play when the us is playing and when the players from overseas play..everyone knows me and knows im honest and help and i get banned because i tried to talk to nicole and ricky about what theyre doing and how its wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1757647645
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read   we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 pm

thugnasty ill try n help you get unbanned bud
Back to top Go down
thugnasty

thugnasty

PostSubject: Re: we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read   we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm

i hope i can get unban ive done nothin but no admins or mods are online to talk to
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1757647645
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read   we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we got some bullshit on our hands..plz read
Page 1 of 1