Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

thugnasty for mod cause we got too much bullshit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thugnasty

thugnasty

thugnasty for mod cause we got too much bullshit  Empty
PostSubject: thugnasty for mod cause we got too much bullshit    thugnasty for mod cause we got too much bullshit  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:17 pm

we got way to much dumb bullshit by other mods goin on,,we need a real mod not just some pwertrippin fools who care about nothin but themselfs and that they can just do whatever they decide wiithout anyone elses regards..that is bullshit..i should be mod cause i wont put up with bullshit i help people everyday im a straight beast,, bone of the best skillers in game,,i dont put up with others bullshit..im more then honest..i can figure ways out to deal with situations rather then sittin their and just abusing my powers because aparently thats the trend for all the recent mods..we needa recheck who gets mods cause theirs some childish abusive people who think they can just do whatever the fuck they want when they dont even know anything about the server and thats just bullshit...

thugnasty for mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1757647645
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

thugnasty for mod cause we got too much bullshit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: thugnasty for mod cause we got too much bullshit    thugnasty for mod cause we got too much bullshit  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:47 pm

use proper format but otherwise the moderators and admins right now it is true they kinda dont know how to handle things but it will be fine we are in a situation of getting rid of moderators and admins actually
Back to top Go down
View user profile

thugnasty for mod cause we got too much bullshit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: