Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaros Mod Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaros

Zaros

Zaros Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Zaros Mod Application    Zaros Mod Application  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 am

How long i been playing:I been playing for: Quite Awhile i'd say 3 weekish

Am i Truthworthy: Yes

How long i am active: 5-6 Hours, depending on what lectures are on at uni

What i would do:I Well nothing would really change exepct i'd be more for the community hosting such hide and seek games and whatnot, Since i started playing i've always helped players out with cluescrolls and advice,

Why do i wanna be mod: Because i want to help the server grow, i have previous experience in advertising server and i still have connections with youtubers whom advertise on there page for cash, (most of them have 30k+ subs).

What kind of person i am in game: Abit of everything, i like to skill, PK and PVM

My experiences: Well i've ran 2 different servers, one as community Admin and another as Co owner/Advertiser, i've also been Admin on a few servers such as demisepk, and a mod on the odd two or three servers.
Back to top Go down
BLAKExFTW

BLAKExFTW

PostSubject: Re: Zaros Mod Application    Zaros Mod Application  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 am

Gl getting it, there are much apps so gl!
Back to top Go down
https://rapescap3.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Mr Yoshii

PostSubject: Re: Zaros Mod Application    Zaros Mod Application  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Lol... Seth and Adrian hate people that advertise on other servers...
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Zaros Mod Application    Zaros Mod Application  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:19 pm

most of the times the past experience section is all bs l0l
Back to top Go down
ricky

ricky

PostSubject: Re: Zaros Mod Application    Zaros Mod Application  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:44 pm

you're in experienced with the server, plus we need more then just someone who will help with the community. we need someone who will support the community and do everything they can possibly do for the community, dedication means everything to this server, time, and hard work get you there. you may have had experience with other servers but as you are aware, all servers are unique and different. not everything will be the same, i like the format but to me, you aren't ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaros Mod Application    Zaros Mod Application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaros Mod Application
Page 1 of 1