Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Noah Girl <shit needs to change...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I Noah Girl

I Noah Girl <shit needs to change... Empty
PostSubject: I Noah Girl <shit needs to change...   I Noah Girl <shit needs to change... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:54 am

Umm well i have no support but if you were to ask im sure they would agree that the mods are all fucked up. I was banned by eragol for trading ecto tickets when he gets as many as he wants since he made it. He over abuses his powers, like today he spawned general graardor at home and a few peopel died. His response "What? i jsut wanted to terorize." Angel being a good admin told him that was bad....tsk tsk. While angel said it was fine that i was trading tickets. Many mods do it i know for a fact. So idk id damn well make a better mod than some people. Btw unban me or atleast give me a legitamate reason for it.
Back to top Go down
skillettwinz

PostSubject: Re: I Noah Girl <shit needs to change...   I Noah Girl <shit needs to change... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 am

im banned aswell..... and they had no reason to.. i havent done anything i was just doing my fishing went afk for bout 5 mins to set up my new stereo come back try to log in banned wtf?
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I Noah Girl <shit needs to change...   I Noah Girl <shit needs to change... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:20 am

This is why you don't let anyone who comes in get staff, shit is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: I Noah Girl <shit needs to change...   I Noah Girl <shit needs to change... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 am

newfag mods deserve to be banned lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Noah Girl <shit needs to change...   I Noah Girl <shit needs to change... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Noah Girl <shit needs to change...
Page 1 of 1