Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Location : Rollin papers, Alternative School, Rapescap3, Hospital, chillin with my gf

I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. Empty
PostSubject: I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.   I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Guys, I am done, forever, if staff ever stops abusing, and people grow some balls and get this server where it fucking needs to be, you can text me and tell me, that mike has stopped, spag, and more either stop abusing, or get demoted and banned, then I am gone for good. This is bullshit guys and I can just go find a good stable server to help be good, and contribute to server. I used to love this server, I was a donar then and it was great. Now you guys fucking ruined the server. Thanks everybody but, this server isn't and will never be what it used to be. I know I have only played since v7 but it just isn't the same, there are people I like but too many abusing staff, and just they are disrespectful and can't handle situations correctly. If this server ever gets better completely, you can email me, littlelink122@live.com. Bye everyone, hope to never see you again. (besides a few people)
Back to top Go down
i b0ng i

PostSubject: Re: I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.   I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:31 pm

calm down staff abuse is not that bad.. they are barley on. And give it some time things should change, hopefully
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.   I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Im with u there, rapescape has really gone on a downward slope.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.   I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Agreed. Bye Littlelink :\
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Location : Rollin papers, Alternative School, Rapescap3, Hospital, chillin with my gf

PostSubject: Re: I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.   I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:16 pm

I never really had any friends on this server Sad or i would of said bye to them, i did have some goodtimes though, i will probably never be back to this place.
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.   I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Lol Everyone is saying this now? this shit was happening in v7 already
And now we start crying nothing against u mate i tottaly agree u but bit late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.   I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.
Page 1 of 1