Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grimm Raper's Application

Go down 
3 posters

Yes or No?
Yes
Grimm Raper's Application I_vote_lcap71%Grimm Raper's Application I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Grimm Raper's Application I_vote_lcap29%Grimm Raper's Application I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper's Application Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Raper's Application   Grimm Raper's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 am

Ingame User: Grimm Raper

Am i trustworthy: Hell yeah, I have tons of vouches if you need them

How long have you played: ive played roughly 3 months now and still counting. Im on about 3 hours at least every day ingame and im still very active on forums also

What would i do: Answer any rapescap3 related question besides how to abuse some game glitches. I will enforce anything adrian or seth set as rules or regulations. Help to make rapescap3 become number 1 again.

What kind of person am i ingame: Im a pretty chill person and i like to have fun like every person playing a private server. I believe getting a staff position is a privilege and shouldnt be earned by donating but helping ingame with all the players. Im pretty nice if you dont do anything stupid that will harm me and im reasonable. I am able to see both sides of a situation if something happens.

Why do i want to be mod: Basically as i said above i believe moderator or any staff position is earned not bought. I would like to be mod also because its a great way to get respected on the server by helping others and just because everyone likes to be famous afro

What kind of experience i have: I have been an admin on two servers which are HyperPkz and Blood-Dagger. I have also been a forum moderator of HyperPkz before my admin promotion. I really enjoy the feeling of helping people everywhere and being able to be a symbol for others ingame on how to act.

Note i want to add: Ive been through a long ride of rapescap3 and i know i wasnt the best kind of person in the beginning when i first joined. I took the game as a joke and fucked around a lot ruining my rep. But the past two months im pretty sure ive earned it back and i have tons of vouches from your other staff to choose me as your next moderator :3

Thanks hope youll pick me flower

Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Raper's Application   Grimm Raper's Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:06 am

bumpity bump bump? no one comments on mine :[
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Raper's Application   Grimm Raper's Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:08 am

What does it matter? Just syuck up and within 2 days you'll have owner....
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Raper's Application   Grimm Raper's Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 am

Sounds good...
But what about the other staf that haven't been given there status yet lol

Gl Man

=P
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Raper's Application   Grimm Raper's Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Michael wrote:
What does it matter? Just syuck up and within 2 days you'll have owner....
fuck that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Raper's Application   Grimm Raper's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Raper's Application
Page 1 of 1