Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that.

Go down 

Should i become a mod
Yes
Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. I_vote_lcap56%Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I don't mind
Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. I_vote_lcap11%Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No
Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. I_vote_lcap33%Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Im blonde

Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. Empty
PostSubject: Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that.   Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:24 pm

:S

Last edited by Im blonde on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epic Demon

Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that.   Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Nice App, you are a good player in the game, i have seen you help players and tell me when people are breaking rules, i think you would make a really good mod in this game and you are active alot aswell.
Gl
You should be our next mod
Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Re: Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that.   Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 am

I like how your app is tidy.
You add some key points in your app and i reckon you would do a good job.
I also like how you help everyone in game.
And i reckon your face is pretty soft.
Goodluck
~Xtazis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that.   Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Srry :( read the other 1 people voted without replying and im not having that.
Page 1 of 1