Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skillface for Mod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillface

Skillface for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Skillface for Mod   Skillface for Mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey guys this is my Mod application:

How long have you been playing: I've been playing around 2-3 weeks now and I gave been very active throughout that time (at least 3 hours a day). NOTE: my forum account was made after I had been playing for 2 weeks.

In game Name: Skillface

Are you trustworthy?: I personally think I'm very trustworthy and would only use my powers if necessary.

How active are you: Like I said near the beginning of the application, I play at least 3-4 hours day, and I am constantly checking to see if server is ONLINE.

What would you do if you became a Moderator?: I would help all player that need my assistance, such as new players (beginners) and point them in the right direction. I would punish people if they needed to be punished. Maybe just a jail would warn them to not do it again, but sometimes ban is totally necessary if they're very excessive with bad behaviour and totally not abiding by the rules.

What kind of player are you in game?: I am a competitive player and I am always trying to reach the scoreboards. I enjoy skilling and making money, I enjoy showing players how to do something (it makes me feel good ), I enjoy pking, and doing events with my friends.

What kind of experience do you have?: I have played a variety of RSPS throughout 3 years of playing them, from spawn servers to pking servers. I like to find a specific server and play on it for a long time. I have been Moderator, Admin and even Co-owner on some of the previous servers which I have played. I have also had some of my own servers which I have run, so I do understand how long it can take to do an update and will be willing to wait weeks until it is back on.

Are you reliable?: I am yes, I actually enjoy helping others around me including: players; mods; admins or even the owner if he needs me.

Thank you very much for reading my Application

Kind regards,
Charlie
Back to top Go down
ut342

Skillface for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillface for Mod   Skillface for Mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm

gl on staff.Smile
Back to top Go down
Skillface

Skillface for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillface for Mod   Skillface for Mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:25 pm

ut342 wrote:
gl on staff.Smile

Thanks man you too Smile
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

Skillface for Mod Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   Skillface for Mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:34 am

id say play a bit longer. otherwise gl!
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

Skillface for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillface for Mod   Skillface for Mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:39 am

Gl (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skillface for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillface for Mod   Skillface for Mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skillface for Mod
Page 1 of 1