Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mutedskiller For mod!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

Mutedskiller For mod!? Empty
PostSubject: Mutedskiller For mod!?   Mutedskiller For mod!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 pm

in game name- Mutedskiller

How Long Have You Been Playing: I have been playing for a few weeks. But I remember playing back in 2009 when server first came out

Are you Trustworthy: Yes I am a very trustworthy person. I help out with everyone that needs it. Helped new players. xfered for a few people

How Active are you: If I am around a computer 1-10 hours all depends on if I have plans

What Would You Do If you become mod: I would help out the server. Calm down situations that get going and calm them down. Remind people of the rules before using my powers.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am a very nice guy. But when you don't follow the rules I crack the whip. Smile

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I think I should become a mod on Rapescap3 because I would be a very active and caring helpful staff member

What kind of experience do you have: I used to be a mod and admin and co owner for stoned-pkz FOREVER AGO! I used to be a mod on rapescap3 when it came out in 2009 (dont remember username or password)

Are You Reliable: Yes I am a total reliable person for the job.

Other skills: I have advanced Web design skills and knowledge: Great people skills
Html,css. little php, JavaScript.

I am going onto my third year learning Web design at a trade school.

Have a great day rapesap3 members and staff!

Last edited by mutedskiller on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller For mod!?   Mutedskiller For mod!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 am

1-10 hours!!! SHIT Son! lol

Sounds good, more active on forums??

GoodLuck Muted Skiller =P
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller For mod!?   Mutedskiller For mod!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm

zack fair wrote:
1-10 hours!!! SHIT Son! lol

Sounds good, more active on forums??

GoodLuck Muted Skiller =P

Yeah dude. If I am on I play for 1-10 hours a day. And I will be more active on forums now
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller For mod!?   Mutedskiller For mod!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Bumb Very Happy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutedskiller For mod!?   Mutedskiller For mod!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mutedskiller For mod!?
Page 1 of 1